Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How can I promote my services?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tarlan

Hello, my name is Gamingtranslation. And I really want your opinion about my web and how can I promote my services.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there :)

There are about 4-5 forums you can promote your services in.. I’ll pm you a list in a moment. This forum has a services and content thread, that’s where you’d want to add your services.

Try to add a link to your site when you post, don’t be TOOOO spammy about it, but eventually you want organic traffic coming to your site as well as forum traffic, and that will help.

You might also offer to exchange banners or links with others in the services area, I already exchange with a translator or I would be happy to offer, perhaps if the two of you don’t offer the same languages I still will :)

Try posting about once per month (more than that is just annoying, and likley gets discounted for spam) it helps to offer some sort of special to the members of the forum where you’re advertising, afterall, if you hang around much, they’ll become your friends, and the people you turn to for help.. sooo the giving them a deal just kinda comes naturally :)

You might also write some content (if you’re able) in your spare time, offer it here for free, an article or two a month.. (offer it in the language you’re promoting) require people that use it to display “Translated by – (Link to your site)

LadyH

Tarlan

Thank you LadyH

Thank you a lot, and please, contact me for anything that you want :)

The site you can see in my signature.

I am offering all western europe language including russian, in addition I have Japanese and simplified chinese

Thanks again

Gamingtranslation :)

PokerXanadu
    LadyHoldem;131613 wrote:
    Hi there :)

There are about 4-5 forums you can promote your services in.. I’ll pm you a list in a moment. This forum has a services and content thread, that’s where you’d want to add your services.

Try to add a link to your site when you post, don’t be TOOOO spammy about it, but eventually you want organic traffic coming to your site as well as forum traffic, and that will help.

You might also offer to exchange banners or links with others in the services area, I already exchange with a translator or I would be happy to offer, perhaps if the two of you don’t offer the same languages I still will :)

Try posting about once per month (more than that is just annoying, and likley gets discounted for spam) it helps to offer some sort of special to the members of the forum where you’re advertising, afterall, if you hang around much, they’ll become your friends, and the people you turn to for help.. sooo the giving them a deal just kinda comes naturally :)

You might also write some content (if you’re able) in your spare time, offer it here for free, an article or two a month.. (offer it in the language you’re promoting) require people that use it to display “Translated by – (Link to your site)

LadyH

Hey LadyH,

I’m also looking to a place where i can promote my offers….i have some bingo offers that im looking for disitrbutions … can you also help

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)