Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How Are People Doing With AffiliateArena

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would be interested in knowing how people are doing so far with AffiliateArena bingos. I don’t have a huge amount of traffic to send right now, but I have got 6 new sign ups this month. However, no real money players as yet.

I’m actually fairly satisfied with the numbers of players that are interested in the offering so far, but I would be interested to get an idea from other affiliates of how they were doing.

I’m also interested in knowing how much effort AffiliateArena are putting into converting my free money players into real money players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just started to promote them in this month too, and I have similar numbers like you tryme, so far very great clicks/signups ratio, but no depositing players yet.
    They are on my site for a week or less, so it’s not enough time to tell anything.

I have signed up as a player too with their properties, but I didn’t get any newsletters or such, so it worries me that player retention/conversions could be a problem without communication.

As I said I just started to work with them, so the final verdict needs more time. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Sipka. Yeah, I’ve only been promoting them for 2 or 3 weeks as well.

I’ll have to sign up as a player and see what’s what too. When you played there, were there many people playing?

I think AffiliateArena could do well – the sites are certainly attractive and friendly and they are getting the sign ups, so that part of the process is all cool, but obviously, we want real depositors!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey tryme, yes, there were enough people playing when I tried it, the 75 ball room had around 40-50 players, the 90 ball room had a bit more, 50-60, so I think the perfect number to have a chance to win and not being overcowded (I saw once 300 players at Jackpotjoy in one room lol). I guess when there will be more people they will open up another rooms, so Affiliate Arena’s bingo rooms are definitely not empty :)

I suggest you to sign up with each bingo you promote as a player, if you want fresh promotions for your site you will get if firsthand, the affiliate sides are sometimes slower at the programs lol in case of newsletters – players will definitely get it. :)

I agree there is a lot of potential with Affiliate Arena’s bingo sites, I really love the look of them (I always had the feeling that sites targeting UK looks really kool, but sites targeting the US have a lot of ugly looking amongst them – at last something from the same quality for US players. :)

Anyone else promoting Affiliate Arena and has some experience?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The stats are the same for me as well.
    I started promoting their Bingo sites just over a month ago so far….it doesn’t look good
    I have 90 sign ups and not one single depositer
    I’ll give them one more month to see some improvement.

Jeffoo

Thank you all for your interest and comments. As a new affiliate program we are working to get all the tools necessary to help convert as many players as possible for you. We are busy at the moment adding a greater degree of games to our sites portfolios including many more slots etc- we just added keno and videopoker and they are being taken to very well. Our community is growing nice and strongly and new depositiors coming through all the time and appreciate all your efforts to help build a strong a great online bingo brand that has some real quality.

From our affiliates point of view we have received some great feedback and are looking into some of the tools you asked for and are also planning on building several things shortly such as unique promo codes and newsletter material that will be available to send your players.

The sites have some great new promotions for the coming months with more being added shortly to help boost what is generally a slow time at the beginning of the year in the online bingo world.

Please keep your posts and queries coming in and i will do my best to help in anyway i can.

Many thanks

nicholas :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Nicholas for your answers.
    What freecc mentioned about signed up players and no depositors makes me think whether the players can’t find easy way to deposit or why they just stop at the door? I have seen that you offer quite a lot of depositing options, but maybe adding those others you list on the website (ecocard, moneybookers, etc) could solve the problem?

I have seen a very clever way of making players deposit at one of the bingo rooms, one week later after the sign-up they sent an email asking why I didn’t deposit, is there any problem they can help me with, what other options would be suitable for me to make the first deposit. I’m sure that not every player answered this, but the ones who did (and you have the email addresses on file, so you can reach them) made some points where the program can improve. I’m sure most of the players are just in a need of a helping hand to guide them through, so they can feel they are important. (And they are :)

I saw the new promos on the bingo sites, they are cool, but most players won’t check out the website, if I were you, I would send out the promos in a newsletter even without updating the website :)

Just my 2 cents :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@sipka 194813 wrote:

Thank you Nicholas for your answers.
    I have seen a very clever way of making players deposit at one of the bingo rooms, one week later after the sign-up they sent an email asking why I didn’t deposit, is there any problem they can help me with, what other options would be suitable for me to make the first deposit. I’m sure that not every player answered this, but the ones who did (and you have the email addresses on file, so you can reach them) made some points where the program can improve. I’m sure most of the players are just in a need of a helping hand to guide them through, so they can feel they are important. (And they are :)

I agree sipka :hattip:
    A helping hand in the right direction would be all some players need.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I agree with both of these other posters. You don’t seem to have a problem getting people to sign up but they’re not turning into real money players so all your focus should go on getting them to deposit some cash.

Promos and new games like keno are all great to have – but we want the same thing you do and that is: depositing players.

Jeffoo

Yeah we all share the same goal in depositing players of course and we want you all to make money with us. The flyer and questionaire is a great idea and one i will put into action now and get done to send to the recent sign ups asking for feedback and offer any other guidance etc.

Also sipka i understand the deposit query part— Rainbow for example will be having a brand new design soon which will offer much greater ‘userability’.

We are trying to push in all directions to make a really great offering for all players –something im sure we will have in the fullest form very soon.

Suggestions always welcome guys and i hope i can put them into action for you as soon as i can.

Nicholas :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Affiliate Arena 194825 wrote:

Also sipka i understand the deposit query part— Rainbow for example will be having a brand new design soon which will offer much greater ‘userability’.

Thank you Nicholas for your answers. I think that your bingo properties are very well designed (big kudos to your designers, I cannot say enough how refreshing to see such good looking USA friendly bingos :). From the player point of view it is very easy to find every kind of info, so Information Architecture is well done too.
    I was rather referring to the “Deposit” page where you list lots of depositing options, but I can see some important ones like Ecocard, Moneybookers with a “coming soon” label.

I don’t really know how hard it is for US residents to deposit with credit cards or Amex because of the current financial prohibitions (UIEGA), I just can guess that it is hard for them… Maybe someone from the US can clarify this :)

I’m sure with these successful and great number of registrations and clickthrough/sign-up ratios (which seems all of us affiliates have at your bingo sites) Affiliate Arena could be a very “lucrative” (lol) program to promote, just these players need to be turned into depositors :)

Thank you for your time and for your “listening ears” Nicholas :)

Jeffoo

Ah now i see what you mean- yes these deposit options are coming and the agreements have been set up just a case of getting them working now for use.

Thanks for the comments on the design etc we have worked hard to get sites to a standard that is up to date but also clear and easy to follow- i also agree many sites can look bit outdated- we hope to have much more on that level soon.

We will be implementing a few initiatives soon in order to turn a higher % of signups to depositors — like anything its also a case of increasing peoples awarness and therefore confidence. We have very very fair rules at the sites- players get paid and we are building a good solid foundation amongst the players of a well trusted and good prize playing site- one that helps brings confidence to new signees.

As always im open to suggestions on how to make things better for the affiliates and a more profitable relationship and i will try and implement some of the ideas put forward.

Nicholas

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, let’s keep this thread going now that we’re a month down the line from the last post.

So, today I got my first depositing player at an Affiliate Arena property (RainbowBingo, if you’re interested). It took 16 sign ups to get there.

For comparisons sake, this is where I am with AffiliateArena : they convert to the sign up level at over twice what RevenueGiants and WorldBingoAffiliates are currently doing combined.

The thing is – 16 sign ups to a depositor is still very low (significantly lower than the two competitors I mentioned above).

It looks to me that bingo players like the look of the site and check it out by registering for their free cash but aren’t going that step further.

I’d be interested in hearing whether Sipka and others are with AffiliateArena one month on from the last set of posts.

For the record : this isn’t any attempt to bash AffiliateArena or their bingo sites. The potential is there for all to see. My aim here is to figure out a way of keeping the very impressive clicks to sign ups ratio AND getting more real money players.

So, how’s everyone else doing and – if you have forums, etc. – what is the feedback from your players like.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL – I have pretty much given up on them. Your a step ahead of me.
    I had hoped after promoting them this 70 day period I would have seen some change and possibly revenue.

I have 147 sign ups and NO DEPOSITERS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, FreeCC, you obviously have significantly more bingo traffic than I do as I think you, me and Sipka have all been promoting them for about the same length of time.

I guess you would agree that their sites are good looking and conversion (to sign up) friendly.

So, the fact that you’ve sent them 147 sign ups but haven’t had a single real money player suggests a significant issue somewhere.

I’ll hold off from speculating and wait to hear from AffiliateArena Guy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)