Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hope still alive for NJ online gambling laws

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fintan

The supporters of the movement to create online gambling regulations in New Jersey are still hopeful, despite last week’s veto of the proposed bill by Governor Chris Christie: Still Hope for Online Gambling in New Jersey

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nathan 226726 wrote:

The supporters of the movement to create online gambling regulations in New Jersey are still hopeful, despite last week’s veto of the proposed bill by Governor Chris Christie: Still Hope for Online Gambling in New Jersey

Who’s anyone kidding ? This is indefinitely dead in the water. Shame on Christie – he’s as bad as all the other Republican moralists out there. I do have to say that I’m totally surprised though – based on his 60 Minutes rhetoric, I really thought he was a progressive politician, who would embrace this sort of revenue stream, for his financially-dying state. I guess I was wrong here.

fintan

Here’s an analysis of the online poker/Chris Christie situation that I thought was pretty good:
    http://www.pokerplayernewspaper.com/content/gov-christie-shocked-shocked-internet-gambling-bill-10314

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup Nathan, that’s the reason he vetoed….he wants to become El Presidente. He lost my vote; nothing can change that. I thought he was one of the good guys, but he’s just like all the other dirty politicians out there…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)