Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hoilday offer for the members here

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know this is not gamblong related .But I wanted to offer a deal for the fine folks here for Christmas. on my cigar site. For all the cigar smokers here.
    The Perfecto humidor is the perfect humidor. A High Gloss Cherry Wood cabinet exterior, A Spanish Cedar interior, and a capacity of up to 120 cigars are some of its fine features. These Humidors are made to keep your cigars in perfect smoking condition. The interior is lined with Spanish Cedar, which helps retain humidity. A finely crafted Spanish Cedar tray and dividers are included. These humidors have Gold Plated handles, hidden quadrant hinges, and a lock and key. It includes a hygrometer and a humidification system. The Outside Dimensions of the humidor are 15″ x 9 3/4″ x 6 3/8″.

To this we add a great travel Humidor. These humidors have strong magnets that hold the lid down during travel, it includes a hygrometer that lets you continually and accurately measure the humidity inside the humidors.The humidor is meticulously made and has Gold Plated hidden quadrant hinges, a felt lined bottom and holds up to 8 large cigars.The elegant cherry wood exterior will compliment any room.Both these humidors are high quality at discount prices and with a full satisfaction guarantee, so shop with confidence. We are offering this deal to all of the BOTL here on this forum only and I am not offering them on my site. Paypal only so send me a PM or email me if you are interested. Price includes shipping. $129.95 http://thedixiecigardepot.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you for your responce to this add lol. anything can help you with contact me here I can take paypal for your convenance .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)