Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

High Roller Adjustment?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings all,

Since middle of last year, every time I make over $300 on WagerShare, I see a big number on Summary Stats but once I go in the Payment Report, about 90% goes back as “High Roller Adjustment”.

They say in the FAQ:
    Are negative balances carried forward?
    If your account has a negative balance because customer winnings have exceeded customer losses, consider it cleared! A zero balance will be carried forward to the following month.

These are players from 2006 and older…

Over $10.000 of these amounts since last year. This month alone, $6000.

Am I the only one that gets this?

Does anybody know what that means?

I have contacted support but no answer yet so, I just wanted to see if Im alone in this quest.

Regards,

Marcelo

Rachna06

Hi Marcelo,

You are referring to our high roller policy. We have now answered the email sent last night and it covers all matters in this post.

The high roller policy at WagerShare only applies once a player generates a negative win over $10,000 which takes their account over $2000 in the negative. The policy is unique to the brand where the negative win occurred.

If the criteria are met then the negative net win generated by the high-roller will be carried forward and offset against future net win generated by that high-roller. So effectively this player is ring fenced until they get back to a balance of zero. This does not affect other player earnings in the following months.

The high roller policy is rarely implemented as once your affiliate account starts building revenue it takes a large win to activate the policy. The premise behind this is to stop WagerShare paying out commission on negative winnings and thus always being at a loss.

Thanks

Alex Mockford
    WagerShare

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Why dont you adjust that in the earnings report then?

If you are not going to pay me, then there is no earning… is there?

Regards,

Marcelo

Anonymous
    Inactive

So effectively this player is ring fenced until they get back to a balance of zero. This does not affect other player earnings in the following months.

You can still earn from all the other players you send, just not that one player.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dominique,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, but it is not funny to see all the time for example a $6500 in earnings and a $200 surprise payment.

What I mean is that, whatever you earn until the end of the month, means nothing.

And… that FAQ about not carring negative is BS (pardon my French) :)

Is that some kind of encouragement to send big players to them?

I’m sorry, I’m not trying to pick a fight, just trying to make sure things are well explained so we don’t create false expectancies.

Thanks for you patience,

Marcelo

Rachna06

Hi Marcelo,

We are in the process of upgrading WagerShare and one of the new features will be the ability to see players that are affected by the high roller policy.

Best Regards

Alex
    WagerShare

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)