Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hi Cappy

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

sitting here having a drink …. made me think of you.

so tired of the cheats, liars ect ….. felt like connecting to someone I know has integrity.

hope your life is going better. you’re still in my thoughts (obviously) and prayers my friend.

hope you’re days are going better. I’m thinking strongly about going back to work off-line. better for my health … and peace of mind to come home and not deal with the day-to-day fucks that we deal with online. You’re an island I can still count on to be upstanding.

well anyway …. I had to write. rock on my friend.

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am right there with you bb1.

the captain is an original and a though act to follow.

we all love you here captain – and hope that life is now heading in the right direction.

“when all else fails – try doing what the captain suggested”

best regards my friend…

ben

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi BB1web and Big Fish,
    It’s great to have such great friends as you both have always been. As you both know I have been busy working on a condo and a house I bought to hopefully sell at a profit when done. I have got in better physical shape and it has helped with my mental state of mind during these difficult times. The problem when starting out investing in homes to flip is all money going out and none coming in till you sell. On top of that you work hard for no money till you sell for a profit. While I believe there maybe some future hope for this industry, I believe it wise to deversify in other areas online and off. In the future I will be moving into other online marketing areas that will hopefully provide enough income to make it worth while. When you don’t see me posting just picture the Captain with a hammer or a beer in my hand. :)

Love Always,
    Captain
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    It’s 5:30AM!

vladcizsol

After the hammering is done we will be here waiting on you. :wavey: Stop by and let us know how you are doing Allan. Everyone misses you. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you lou for being a great human being and friend. I have always thought of you as my brother anbd best friend.

Love Always,
    Captain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)