Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hi Alex

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent an email last week regarding my payment, but never got a reply. Can you help me please?

Is CSC24seven still your only option for paying US affiliates? I’ve been holding off requesting payment for over 6 months in hopes of another payment option, but I’m ready to get my funds now so I’m checking to see if I have options. :wink-wink

After Quick Tender closed my account for no reason and refused to even respond to my emails requesting why I’m leary of signing for ANY ewallet or 3rd party processor. I’d rather send the money to an international affiliate and trust them to send it to me before going that route!

Rachna06

Hi GamTrak,

Yes the only payment method we currently offer US affiliates is CSC24seven. If you would like me to contact them on your behalf please let me know.

Best regards

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

That is what I figured. :Cry:

I’ll think on it and get back to you soon. I’m sure it’s to late to get it set up before the next pay period right?

Thanks
    Robin

Rachna06

Hi Robin,

It might be touch and go for next payment.

Give me a shout when you want to proceed

Best regards

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I think that I signed up in March of this year. I found my application for go2cards and it has a customer number on it so hopefully we can use it. :)

I will send it to you right now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I received my card today, activated it and now I”m just waiting for the funds to show up in my csc24seven account. My balance is currently zero. Will I get the payment this month?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)