Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Help with stats and other?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    Well after 8 mos of work and alot changing i have finally got my first deposit. I am just confused about how this is paid to me. A player deposited $100.00 in february and i am usin Earn United. It says carry over is $11.89, Earned $1.11, Currently Owed = 0.00 Total Accrued $12.99. what does all this mean?? does it mean that i am to be paid $12.99 when its time to get paid? And one more thing is when do you get paid? thanks for all the help guys

:rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi jmelwak,

Congrats on producing your first depositor ;)
    It is a very rewarding feeling after 8 mths of work, but you should reap the benefits of your hard work when your traffic increases.

Regarding your stats:

– ‘Carry over’ is what you have earned in the prior month(s) without being paid ($11.89)

– ‘Earned’ is what you have earned this month ($1.11)

– ‘Total Accrued’ is ‘Carry Over’ plus ‘Earned’ ($12.99)

– ‘Currently Owed’ can be confusing. If your ‘Total Accrued’ is above $100 (minimum automatic payout), then the balance is displayed. If your ‘Total Accrued’ is below $100, then your balance is 0.00 because we do not ‘owe’ you a balance at the time of payout.

Earn United does feature ‘no minimum’ payouts via Neteller. To be eligible, all you need to do is request your payout via Neteller to payments@ earnunited.com within 5 days of the end of the month.

I hope this explanation helps and I look forward to seeing your ‘Currently Owed’ balance increase soon!

All the best,

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey thanks, yes it does clear up things. thanks for the quick reply! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

np :hehe:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)