Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Help Us Pay You On Time!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dvs007

Dear affiliate,

Over the past few months we’ve experienced various glitches with our affiliate system, mostly software related and, again, we’d like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

However, it gives us great pleasure to inform you that the system has now been upgraded. We believe this upgrade will go some way to resolving the issues you have experienced, making for a much faster and reliable system.

We have also streamlined our payment process but, in order for you to enjoy the full effect of our refined system, we need you to re-submit your Preferred Method of Payment details.

Please assist us by doing the following:

1.) Login to http://www.grandpriveaffiliates.com
    2.) Go to the “My account” page
    3.) Look for the PMOP section
    4.) Fill in all relevant information asked for.

This will go some way to ensuring that you are paid out accurately every time!

Please update your information ASAP and feel free to contact us if you require any additional information or assistance.

Thank you and regards,
    Irwin & Miles
    Affiliate managers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Irwin and Miles. I don’t see the QT option listed. How should we mark that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still getting this on the website when I click on http://www.grandpriveaffiliates.com

Good News!

Our site is being upgraded to version2! Which will make Reports a lot quicker.

Please be patient while we upgrade. Should you have any questions, please email support@grandpriveaffiliates.com

Thanks

Miles/Irwin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here :(

Pardon my french, but as much as Grand Prive has fucked up recently – wouldn’t you get this right???

I don’t think there are many affiliates that have confidence in GP anymore..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are we to assume that being the site is not up and working, and we can’t update payment details, that we will again be paid late this month?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)