Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Help MArcela! Help Danielle!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

They fixed the double account issue by closing my NEW account and transferring the $ to my old account…but…

NOW THEY CLOSED MY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT!!!

Boy, what is going on over there??

MARCELA? DANIELLE?

corpfan11

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone got a response to this or gotten it sorted out?

I still have two accounts – can’t validate the new one because the validation email is blank. Can’t make sense of the stats sucha s they are. Can’t get a reply from the affiliate program.

Seriously pissed off with all this. Do we all have to email individually (for all the good it does) or is there a chance that this will be sorted out?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still can’t login at all now…

And it is not fixed.

I am wondering if data is being tracked and if my trackers are working.

I hope they didn’t just toss my players!

fronkee

Hi!

If anybody has this same problem all you have to do is give me your player account and affiliate account so we can link them. With the merge some player accounts were created just for payment purposes.

So, as soon as the correct player account is tagged you’ll be able to access the affiliate account.

Take care,

Macela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcela,

Danielle has this info for me…but says it is not “that simple” to correct and developers have been working on this…but it has been 5 days now, and she keeps saying it will be fixed “later today” or tomorrow.

But this has been going on for 5 days now and has not been corrected.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fixed as of 3:20 pm on October 16th – new account opened with same username as player account.

However…

Revenue doesn’t match what it did up to October 11 when the account was closed.

In other words, the revenue from October 1-11 has changed and, of course, been adjusted NEGATIVELY.

fronkee

Hi Chris,

I’ll request a breakdown of your payment and send it to you ASAP.

Take care!

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Marcela,

I don’t need a breakdown…I have all the stats I need in the backend.

I am just wondering why the stats CHANGED over the time the account was closed. I sent a detailed description to Danielle.

Overall my revenue from October 1-11 changed by an exact NEGATIVE of $176.

Poker rake, PBJ rake and TBJ rake all changed negatively…and I am not talking about minuses/wins by the players.

I am talking about stats checked on the 12th for the month being X and then stats today for Oct 1 – 11 being X-$176 total (which works out to be about $704 less rake).

Just doesn’t make any sense…the account gets closed for 5 days for some problem with account setup etc…and then gets re-activated and comes back with less rake/revenue than it had before.

I am just really happy it is back up and am really hoping for a PROBLEM-FREE next few months….

…then again, REFERRAL stats are STILL not there!

:help:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)