Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hello!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey sorry to drop out on everyone for so long with no words, I got stuck in Florida for a few weeks (to attend a wedding)

It seems like everytime I leave and come back the freaking search engines turn upside down…. geeeeesh! well situation normal….

Good to be back…

B

Anonymous

Welcome back, blackhawk.

:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL fergie…love the pig!!!!

Anonymous

Hehe. Thanks. I make so many posts, I just got plain tired of seeing myself!

:3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got stuck in Florida for a few weeks (to attend a wedding)

Wow, that must have been some wedding!!!

vladcizsol

Welcome back Bernie :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

A few weeks…was it your wedding? Or did you get lost in Key West (if so I am the only ever other person to get lost on a 4×2 mile island);)

Anonymous
    Inactive

heh… no, I got married 2 years ago… and since then it seems that everyone in our family is getting married at one year intervals… (effectively crushing us financially everytime I get ahead!)

of course they all attended our wedding, so we have obligations to the family… we’d be in deep shit if we didn’t go.

Dean: we also go lost on Key West 2 years ago… ended up at the “Green Parrot” there was a sign in the bar, “hippies” -> this way and “rednecks” -> this way (two separate bars) we sat down at the hippy bar and proceded to get quite drunk.

Luckily the ship was rather large and eventually we found it again… (about 30 minutes before it left port)

good to be back to CAP!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I loved the Keys….even had a margarita in Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville and Ellen and I were singing Come Monday all the way home and then…..

Well, it was our 1st wedding anniversary and what an unreal place to spend it!

Glad you are back!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome back Bernie. Wondered where you had been.

:cheers:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)