Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hello Professor

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to take time to say hi and see you and your mom is doing today? I hope that all is going well as I’m sure it’s very hard on the family during this time.

vladcizsol

Thanks Robin.

It was another long day at Surgeons Office then at Hospital doing Preadmission testing etc. My mom is finally cleared for surgery on Weds next week. The surgeon says shes optomistic that it hasnt spread beyond colon, but they may do Hysterectomy as well while they are in there as a preventative measure.

I really appreciate you asking and being one of the few people who have inquired. God bless you, the world needs more people like you. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lou,

Thought I was going to have to do the hospital thing on Friday night as I’ve had a bad weekend with my Rheumatoid Arthritis and had to call on-duty doctor for an emergency pack of steroids. I almost want to go to the hosptial to get flushed out, but I’m better today. I’ve been in intense pain for days and I’m just happy to be able to type this message.

I feel bad that I’ve not created a poll in 2 weeks, but I’ll think on something and post it this week for sure.

Hope you are doing good today and I still have your mom on my prayer list. My younger sister went thru a scare with cancer in the breast, had surgery and is fine six years later so God is Good and it does work out! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope you feel better Robin. My Mom just had surgery for breast cancer she is recovering very well and I just tell myself it is not if I get cancer but a matter of when :( My GMa had it 2 times, my Mom and 2 cousins so it looks like it is rampant in my family. I am so sick of cancer that is what my other GMa is dying from right now I spent the weekend with her and it was not fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry to hear that Christine! That is very sad to hear. Man, it really make you appreciate every day we have.

My doctor finally called me back and I have to go in tomorrow for tests. I have to take a lifetime daily med that has to be monitored and since it still hurts to type I’m ready to go see what’s going on.

Now I can appreciate that $300 amonth medical insurance I bitch about every now and then and get some use out of it. LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds so painful I hope the meds help it cannot be easy with the type of business your in not to be able to type.

Lou how is your Mom doing?

vladcizsol

My mother is scheduled for surgery at 7:00 am We have to have her there at 5:00am tomorrrow. The family is all praying for her. Thats all we can do at this stage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 197771 wrote:

That sounds so painful I hope the meds help it cannot be easy with the type of business your in not to be able to type.

Yes, it’s very painful.

Just got back from the doctor and I had a RA flair up AND I have a muscle spasm in my neck and left shoulder. Hubby is picking up my meds and some packs for my neck so I’ll be better soon.

Your mom will do just fine Lou!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My thoughts and prayers are with your family Lou and I am sure she will come through with flying colors.

Has anyone heard from Dom how is she?

vladcizsol

She’s here daily. She is choosing not to post. I hope she feels well enough type soon, I sure could have used her support now as a long time friend and ally.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)