Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Have heard of Gaming Revenues?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It was a technical problem, and now I see Vulcan Poker and Royal Lounge in the Permit Holder list at Kahnawake official site. So, I’m going to start promoting them. Alex777 told me that they were good and he already received commissions from them.

PaulH

What exactly are you guys calling spam??? I would like to know because I don’t see anything wrong with them contacting potential affiliates through email,, I would not have even knowen they existed unless they found me and emailed me…. and thats what they did.. it was addressed directly to me and even had my name in it. And told me what they could offer and awaited my response… that doesnt seem like spamming to me!!
    And as for the phone calls, i can see people not wanting them in the morning… but I aplaud a program who actually takes the time to make the phone calls, somtimes it’s next to impossible to get a manager on the phone, and I way rather talk in real life and ask all the questions I want… it makes the process go faster and actually helps you put a voice and personality to the person you have been emailing.

I think I will now sign up for this program,,, and im starting to wounder why so many affiliates are screaming “SPAM” about every little message sent from someone they don’t know… the best oppourtunities online have come to me Via email I didn’t actually request!!!
    Just like like link swapping… are they all spamming to?

thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)