Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Has anyone used Site Sell?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    This is the first time I am posting. I have been checking everyone out for the past 2 weeks ;) , and I am completely impressed with the quality of talk. I have to be upfront with you all though, I work at Income Access as an Affiliate Cordinator for Action Online. I also have websites of my own that I tinker with at night (a passion), so I play on both fields…all good.
    My question is: Has anyone ever used http://www.sitesell.com ? I was at the Montreal Internet marketing conference (which was excellent) and saw the presentation. I am intrigued and would like some hands on feedback.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doesn’t look very inspiring to me. It’s likely one of those places that split a marketing course into pieces and sell them.

You can likely buy a book with a whole lot more info than given there for a small fraction of the cost.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess they have many sellables. I am interested in their website template. They claim to have a superb template, which includes automatic SEO (their marketing presentation went on for over 11/2 hours). I was thinking about buying one, but now I am not sure. Their customer service seems great, but that’s what they all say.
    What I am really looking for is something I can use on my own, some sort of template that is easy to use. I have basic HTML and less than basic DreamWeaver, so some sort of website template with an admin backend seems like a solution. Something with bells and whistles; newsletter, emailing, blogs…There are so many out there, it’s hard to decide which one’s are reputable and good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I find it cost efficient to go to elance and hire someone to build it to my specs – backend and all.

But for a first one you may be better off buying a standard if you want a back end since it SHOULD be bug free and you SHOULD have good documentation and support with it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes exactly, thx. I have built a huge website http://www.earthwalkers.com on my own and it took me two years. Now I am just looking for something easy that I can load up some affiliate programs with.
    Any suggestions for template companies?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)