Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Has anyone been paid?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am still waiting on Jan, Feb and March commission….has anyone received their commission?

PatrickM

Hi Jason,

We’ve processed the payments. You’ll see them this week or start of next.

We already spoke to you about this, no?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    JasonZ wrote:
    I am still waiting on Jan, Feb and March commission….has anyone received their commission?

hi,JasonZ
    had you received your payment?:plain:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    peterlam wrote:
    hi,JasonZ

i am all square with betus now.

PatrickM
    peterlam wrote:
    hi,JasonZ

Peter, are you an affiliate of ours?

Anonymous
    Inactive

BetUs owes me going back to January. I have been told time and time again that my payment is on the way only to get more and more excuses. I have never, ever had an experience this bad with an affiliate. Costa Rica says it’s Vancouver’s fault. Vancouver says it’s Toronto’s fault. All the excuses and I’m hung out to dry.

Be very leery of them.

PatrickM
    joeduffy.net wrote:
    BetUs owes me going back to January. I have been told time and time again that my payment is on the way only to get more and more excuses. I have never, ever had an experience this bad with an affiliate. Costa Rica says it’s Vancouver’s fault. Vancouver says it’s Toronto’s fault. All the excuses and I’m hung out to dry.

Be very leery of them.

Hey Joe,

I believe Erin’s taking care of this for you. I’d like to apologize on behalf of BetUS for this delay.

:flamer: UIEGA’s caused a lot of problems with payouts and I appreciate your patience on the matter of getting you paid.

I can’t explain the whole process for the mix ups in getting you paid. I believe Erin blind copied you in on a rather frank email to our accounts department so I hope you know what’s going on and have faith that all we try to do every day is make sure your accounts get settled.

If you need any more information please contact me or Erin.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    carlo_at_betus wrote:
    Hey Joe,

I believe Erin’s taking care of this for you. I’d like to apologize on behalf of BetUS for this delay.

:flamer: UIEGA’s caused a lot of problems with payouts and I appreciate your patience on the matter of getting you paid.

I can’t explain the whole process for the mix ups in getting you paid. I believe Erin blind copied you in on a rather frank email to our accounts department so I hope you know what’s going on and have faith that all we try to do every day is make sure your accounts get settled.

If you need any more information please contact me or Erin.

Thanks!

Whew, got it. I hear the Netherlands will never be the same after Erin’s party. That’s just a rumor though. 4.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)