Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hackology report

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

remco,
    I know that this is still not an answer to your question, but I want to thank you for that more than interesting link:

http://www.hackology.com/projects/cyberthrill/report.html

To my grand amazement, I discovered when reading the hackology report that Ecashpay is just another company that is attached to this whole scam being related to Elka Enterprises and Internet Entertainment. I’ll never see a cent of what they owe me but I am thankful to you for giving me the link. I never would have made the connection on my own without having read the hackolgy report you posted,
    Many thanks !

Anonymous
    Inactive

jeff,

I don’t know what is your motivation to post all the negative information about our company, and some links to so-called Elka.

Were there any problems you personally had with our services? Please let me know if there were any, I will be glad to fix them asap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

VLAD,
    Depending on what end of the stick a company is on, the posting of the connections with ELKA Enterpise, Internet Entertainment, 2kservices and Ecashpay are far from negative on my aspect of it.
    Our Company has dealt with Leo Kuvayer not only once but twice in the past 5 years. Giving him the benefit of the doubt after the first rip off, were again ripped off a second time dealing with Ecahpay. When I read the hackology report from the other affiliate warning and realized that all these companies are the same, I felt it necessary to thank the person who informed me. People work very hard to get where they are at and it just rots my socks when con-artists and liars try to take away one’s hard earned dollars.
    Don’t take it personally VLAD, maybe you were just not aware of who you were working for. I thank you anyways for wanting to help out in the situation but I sincerely doubt that you can do anything about it. We had been trying to get our money back from ECASHPAY since last February without any success from Oxana or LEO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)