Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Guess I hit a raw nerve

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

I posted the news about the IGE event in Orlando being postponed over at GPWA in their Conferences area and it was deleted. Guess they were concerned the news would rattle the members.

Nothing like free speach….
    :eh:

bb1webs

things have gotten way too “controlled” over there.

vladcizsol

The cliche

“Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally” was never more true then at GPWA. What started out as a good thing degenerated into a private kingdom where the queen and her handful of evil trolls drove the good people of the kingdom away.

Like any other totalitarian state it had its time in the sun, but is now crumbling.

:suicide: GPWA is destroying itself

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very well stated Lou.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep the sink is shipping and time to get out..

When you have team leaders that drives people away, just goes down faster. Looks like some just can’t see the BIG picture. It is really sad, it use to be so fun. Like over a year ago..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Krystall,
    It’s great to see you here. Have a great weekend. :)

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Capt,

Nice seeing you too

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Krystall!

I too remember the fun times. It’s really quite sad.

But CAP is a good place to be and the people here are quite an elite group. :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully this last months activities will disenfranchise her loyal soldiers who are blind to her exploitation or either choose to ignore it due to some sort of unseen personal gain.

I’d say this latest straw to fall will definitely be the one to finally break that camels back.

The next several days will be key … It should be of interest to see if the exodus will continue, or will she tighten the reins and prolong the inevitable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

She is posting mostly at sucks – and not at GPWA.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)