Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Grown up placement

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johnniepc1

My new blog sites Hot pics blog | Host ass licking photo blog old school movie mom and son videos xxx how big is a seven week old baby? feet in a mile should i do heavy weights when trying to shred body fat

sukjo1

This forum is exclusively gaming, igaming, poker, sports betting and e-sports right?
    Best Regards
    Greg Tingle
    Director
    Media Man Int

Pr4LTkzbn7

@mediamanoz 267010 wrote:

This forum is exclusively gaming, igaming, poker, sports betting and e-sports right?
    Best Regards
    Greg Tingle
    Director
    Media Man Int

Yes, it is, but there is no moderation and thus this forum is dying. I, along with at least one other have attempted to contact those in charge and leet them know. I managed to get a reply, but there was no follow-through and the spamming continues unabated.

sukjo1

Interesting. Ideally forums should be moderated for playing by the rules, when rules exist.

This is related to censorship vs non censorship. In spirit I like no censorship, however there’s always one or more people or companies who will abuse a non censorship / controlled environment.

In an industry such as gaming / gambling, some rules should exist, as the internet is enough of a wild wild west to begin with. Players and operators should both have some sort of protection in the playing field that exists.

It would be interested to garner additional feedback on these matters.

Greg Tingle
    Director
    Media Man
    Australian Sports Entertainment
    Greg Tingle Promotions

@PROFRBCOM 267023 wrote:

Yes, it is, but there is no moderation and thus this forum is dying. I, along with at least one other have attempted to contact those in charge and leet them know. I managed to get a reply, but there was no follow-through and the spamming continues unabated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

so sad !!!!

sukjo1

I would be willing to become an editor or senior contributor to this forum, should such and opportunity exist? Who is the owner of this website domain?

Best Regards
    Greg Tingle
    Director
    Media Man Int
    Media Man
    Australian Sports Entertainment
    Greg Tingle Promotions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)