Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Great work

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Renee you CANT miss CAP Euro Barcelona. Thats going to be the biggest event in 2007!

We are looking at “CAP Down Under” in the future so if you cant make Spain we may turn up in Oz some day…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well Lou, you better get to emailing Yaniv and telling him how much you guys want me there!

CAP Down Under… I’m not getting any younger, and summer is about 6 months away *hint hint* ;)

PatrickM

I am looking forward to CAP Euro. Barcelona is my most amazingly favorite city in the WORLD!

You gots to go yo, it will ROCK! :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Carlo,

Long time, no see indeed! Yep, we’re still in Gib, and most of the betdirect guys have moved over from Liverpool now, so it’s just like old times. Caught up with some of the old Littlewoods crowd when we were back in the UK a couiple of weeks ago. It’s weddings and babies all over the place now!

Hi Trish – hope you make it to CAP in Barcelona to meet properly then. I can’t wait, although Barcelona is one of my least favorite Spanish cities because it’s so full of tourists, but the CAP crowd will see them all off, I’m sure :colgate:

Cheers,
    Kate

PatrickM

@Kate@32Red 129330 wrote:

Hey Carlo,

Long time, no see indeed! Yep, we’re still in Gib, and most of the betdirect guys have moved over from Liverpool now, so it’s just like old times. Caught up with some of the old Littlewoods crowd when we were back in the UK a couiple of weeks ago. It’s weddings and babies all over the place now!

I hear the two Owens brothers are now in Gib and I know Bruce and Helen are expecting a baby, apart from that I have no idea. I haven’t heard from Risk or Anna in a while. I will have to drop them an email. Are you going to be at CAC in Montreal?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone,

Just noticed this section, seems like a great idea!

Hope you all can attend the CAC next month, we’re based in Montreal and I can guarantee that a visit to this city is worth it :woo-hoo:

PatrickM

I used to live in MTL, I love it there, I only wish hockey season started and we could all go to a Habs game!

I hope to see you all there at CAC.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)