Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Great Cheltenham Promos – Bad Affiliate terms and conditions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was just about opening an affiliate account with you when I saw your great Cheltenham promos.

But I am glad I saw this:

“Boylesports affiliates are required to refer a minimum of 5 active Customers within a three month period of joining the programme. Should an affiliate not reach this requirement the affiliate account may be closed.”

Any chance of this being made affiliate friendly in the future? Maybe we can try again next Cheltenham Festival then…

Provo13

Hi Pjotter,

We are actually reviewing our full T&C’s as we speak to make them more affiliate friendly and have removed this stipulation.

More than happy to accept your application onto the Programme if you still wish to sign up.

Thanks,
    Raymond

E: rdoyle@boylesports.com
    P: 00 353 42 9393000

Anonymous
    Inactive

@doyler04 237271 wrote:

Hi Pjotter,

We are actually reviewing our full T&C’s as we speak to make them more affiliate friendly and have removed this stipulation.

More than happy to accept your application onto the Programme if you still wish to sign up.

Thanks,
    Raymond

Cool! I will go ahead and sign up right away!

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW, I tip my hat to you Doyler04 :hattip: that was pretty cool to change the terms after just one post. I too am sick of terms like this, I wish more affiliate managers would follow your lead.

Terms such as those that impose these conditions are bull. It’s obvious the program feels that us affiliates are either hard up to promote a certain brand, or that we are not capable of attaining a designated amount of new clients. How convenient it is to require 3 players in a timeframe and the poor affiliate get only 2 and that two happen to drop a few grand. Wow, would that suck or what?

I think you made a good decision for both your employer and for us affiliates. Seems like it might be the closest thing to a win/win situation in our industry.

Sorry for the rant!

Provo13

Hi Buddy M,

Great to get this feedback from affiliates. Please feel free to send through any additional feedback you might have. We have been looking at that certain condition for some time so I’m glad your happy with the decision:).

Cheers,
    Raymond
    E: rdoyle@boylesports.com
    P: 00 353 42 9393000
    @bud405n 237289 wrote:

WOW, I tip my hat to you Doyler04 :hattip: that was pretty cool to change the terms after just one post. I too am sick of terms like this, I wish more affiliate managers would follow your lead. Terms such as those that impose these conditions are bull. It’s obvious the program feels that us affiliates are either hard up to promote a certain brand, or that we are not capable of attaining a designated amount of new clients. How convenient it is to require 3 players in a timeframe and the poor affiliate get only 2 and that two happen to drop a few grand. Wow, would that suck or what? I think you made a good decision for both your employer and for us affiliates. Seems like it might be the closest thing to a win/win situation in our industry. Sorry for the rant!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)