Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Grappa Royal SA ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone help me identify who this Grappa Royal SA , they sent money but I don’t know who from? Grappa is a fantastic but potent Brandy.

Brian

Beyrak

@islandmaan 131633 wrote:

Can someone help me identify who this Grappa Royal SA , they sent money but I don’t know who from? Grappa is a fantastic but potent Brandy.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I have seen this before (and no, I’m not referring to the Brandy!) :capmiami:

Let me get back to you tomorrow…I believe I can find the answer for you. It is btw, legit.

Thanks
    Shannon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Shannon for helping me locate this, has anybody else been paid from this group? hard to believe Shannon and I are the only 2, I would really like to identify who this payment came from.

Thanks,
    Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmm Grappa, Yum!

Used to drink it in Italy and recently bought some in a duty free shop on board. Had to have it packaged and the airline took it as baggage and sent it with my luggage since you can’t carry liquids on the plane.

Make sure the airline offers a solution if you buy liquids on board and have connecting flights!!!!! People get screwed that way.

Back to the topic, I don’t know the answer but would like to know. :hattip:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)