Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Grand Prive/Villa Fortuna Predatory Behavior

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wasn’t me because I don’t have not sticky rights outside of the Poll section. Someone must have had to much Christmas cheer. LOL :santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Posting to freshen up the trash:flush: Hope everyone is still fighting the odor as I am!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am eagerly awaiting results from London…

vladcizsol

Us too. I was doing well with Grand Prive and I would really like to see my commissions due processed each month again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry I haven’t joined in this, it’s been near impossible for me to do any html work the last months as my Lupus has been in major flare up and it effects my eyes to the point I can’t see well enough to do anything. On a good day, I remove what I can, and on the bad days I sit here and get ticked about it. grrrrrrrr

Regardless, thanks for all the efforts on behalf on CAP and the members here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 192838 wrote:

Us too. I was doing well with Grand Prive and I would really like to see my commissions due processed each month again.

I’m definately having a hard time realizing that my four figure pay that I normally get each month (and have for a few years) is not going to be there tomorrow. :flush:

Sorry to hear that you are not well Cagney. I hope you get better soon. Take care.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 186 total)