Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Grand Prive

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Dom I am literally tearing my hair out with this new email system. I made the decision to bring the mail exchange server in house for the Orlando office and while it seems to work relatively well for the ofiice my two laptops both give me fits when I travel and my home PC doesnt work at all anymore for email. I have our IT company installing a new PC here at the house as soon as I can sit still long enough to let em in. We will then sync up everything here and in California on all my PC’s and laptops. So sooner or later we will get the email situation cleared up. I know you hate talking on phones so heres a compromise that seems to work…. text me on my new mobile for relatively immediate attention. The number is 407 580-7775Alternately call the new Orlando office and they can track me down. The main line is 407 781-1492 I am at ext 101 but if I dont answer go to 103 and have my office manager Sandra page me.

Regarding Villa Infortuna…
    I am furious with Grand Prive and we will not let up on them. Little do they know we most likely will be going to Cape Town sometime this year, so they can run but they cant hide.

I am going to take time off from posting but it’s only a break so I can make sure I am at 100% physically and mentally for the really big initiatives we have in 2009 at CAP and PAP. We also have a slew of new regional shows that have to be organized. The reason they are important is for affiliates in those areas who dont have the ability to travel for 20 hours to get to an event. They cant just be left out in the cold, so we are going to take CAP to them. Obviously I cant be at all the shows, no one can, but it still takes a lot of organziation in the back end to do. We all are going to really ramp up the full media experience that our industry deserves in videos, internet radio and braodcast television. I know that sounds wildly ambitious now but watch and see what we do.

So I have to have every ounce of strength I can muster to get these things done before I finally do achieve my dream and settle in to a much more satisfying life of fishing and operatiing a beach front fish camp in the caribbean somewhere. (Thats 5 years off if I can really turn on the afterburners now).

Anyhow, we have everyone working overtime to dowse the flames Marc is starting here and there. GPWA should be falling into line after CAC Amsterdam nose dives into the ground. And things will normailze fully in the spring. I know you guys take these distractions as hard as I do but dont worry, the worm is turning. Cancun and Amsterdam will illustrate just where CAP is headed, which is WAY UP and the haters at CM will drift on to other targets of opportunity. Just hang in there.

Lou

Anonymous
    Inactive

The regional thing sounds cool my partner will love when you get to NY she will not fly for anything! I will for sure fly up and join the fun :) I cannot wait for Mexico it is just the thing to have everyone get together and just chill and have a good time no stress and all fun!

Your 5 yr plan sounds amazing I may have to come visit with the family :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 196775 wrote:

So I have to have every ounce of strength I can muster to get these things done before I finally do achieve my dream and settle in to a much more satisfying life of fishing and operatiing a beach front fish camp in the caribbean somewhere. (Thats 5 years off if I can really turn on the afterburners now).

I will expect a free fishing tour! We should get friends together once a year and go fishing!

Looks like you will have competition from my camp – my contractor is a scuba guy and has a boat and does fishing tours on the Oregon and California coasts. His retirement dream is to move this to Florida and do it full time.

He is still working here all the time and he brings me fish and scallops on Mondays – YUM!!!!

:cappy:

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)