Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

GPWA Retreat did not go as planned!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No more from me Jeff.

vladcizsol

Just how ugly is this forum going to get? Warn me now before I commit any more.

I hope you aren’t calling my forum ugly and are referring to this thread only….

Jeff this is the free for all area and if you read the description it’s pretty much open season down here. Generally we do not censor our visitors in this area.

If that makes you uncomfortable I appologize, but that is the price we pay for free speach. Not everything discussed and not all oppinions expressed will be politically correct or sanitized.

Based on your posts on political topics I would have thought you would appreciate that freedom of expression.

The remainder of CAP stays business oriented, but I think its valuable and therapeutic for guests to have one area where they can let off steam. I hope this makes sense and you aren’t offended by one thread.

Anonymous

Hey Prof.,
    You are 100% correct.
    I didn’t mean to suggest that people should hold back on their views. I’m free speech’s number one fan. You’re right about this forum.
    Unfortunately for myself and the other managers, it’s frustrating because we’re caught in the middle of this behavior and get dragged into it on a regular basis, when we’re only trying to grow our businesses.

So, didn’t mean to suggest censorship, by any means.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Free speech is what it is all about and I slightly regret posting the article I saw on 911 as I did not expect this response give. I personally feel SlyCin did this in the best interest of the GPW members and I would of liked to see a great conference.

It is a little upsetting that not more affiliates turned up and many GPWA members let her down.

At the end of the day I am sure all GPWA and non GPWA members will support SlyCin in the future and we all learn from the lessons made.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I lied…bout the end from me bit.

Unfortunately for myself and the other managers, it’s frustrating because we’re caught in the middle of this behavior and get dragged into it on a regular basis, when we’re only trying to grow our businesses.

We too are trying to grow our business, but I find interesting the comment about getting dragged into it on a regular basis.

That should not occur. I know it has. I for one have never involved affilate managers in these petty squabbles, nor ever will.

Let me know when sci-fi poker will launch as with poker we rock and don’t eat yellow snow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I appreciate CAP as a professional space.

I find it difficult to resist telling the truth however, when I see things being whitewashed.

I will hold my peace – as I have in this forum for the last two years or more, even when faced with some pretty nasty stuff.

I tell the full truth about things at bet2gamble, and everyone can see it there.

This is what I empathize with and respect. We are all in business.

While, as the Professor says, this is the “free for all” section of the forum, and I am sure there will continue to be one thing or another in here that displeases one person or another, I will refrain from a response here at this time.

This is a choice we all have – we can read this post or not, and reply to it or not, and keep our cool or not. No one has to compromise their integrity here.

I am very grateful to the Professor for providing this impartial and professional place for everyone to come and exchange experiences and views without worrying about how they will be received. There is a place here for everyone, and in my opinion that is what makes this forum so great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All True and let’s work to make it The Greatest of the Greatest
    Forum.

:rolleyes:

Anonymous

Again, I apologize for suggesting people not speak their minds in this particular forum. I originally found the post in the Industry News forum and it has since been moved down here, and I should have moved my brain along with the category. I initially had a concern about this forum disintegrating into some of the other ones out there, but the Professor is right that this is the place for these types of things and as long as they are not affecting the real business happening above, then no harm done.
    So, by all means, let it out. I’ll close my ears.. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jeff, I have already made my point here.

When I see more facts, I may have more points though. :D

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)