Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

GPWA Article at Gambling911

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Guys let’s not make too much hay over the article Sting did on GPWA’s money issues. Its sad to see this happen actually and I would prefer if CAP took the high road.

Conspiracy theorists (like me) can ponder this though….

Affiliate Managers have been spreading this like wildfire.
    I don’t know why, but I think about five of the GPWA pet programs are out to get them this time…

Wonder why? Any ideas?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with you Prof.. It is sad this happened and feel bad for everyone involved. I am sure that it was a oversight that was not expected expensives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

11.04.03 (1:07 pm EST) – Mohegan Sun furious with head of Gambling Portal Webmaster Association (GPWA) after she skips on bill for gambling affiliate retreat. She reportedly promised the hotel more than 150 attendees. Sports911.com contacted the hotel which confirmed her delinquency. They also would like their towels back!

From Gambling911.

Anonymous
    Inactive

GPWA Public Relations
    Questions and Issues raised anywhere about the GPWA will be answered in this forum. General questions, information, and press releases will also be found here.

This is in the “Public” forums but yet if you’re not a registered member (which most ex-members like us are not) then you can’t get in.

Someone tell the “Bitch” to move it to the Private Forum, or make it a Semi-Private Forum!

Okay I’m done venting for the day :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

LoL :D

Someone passed the info cause its open now …

Just love that “stock” photo – lot of integrity in that!

“It was such a success that we have decided to begin planning for our second retreat next year. “

Next year? LMAO

What a joke !!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotta love the ones that pass on the info we want passed on to the “dark side”.
    :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)