Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

good things must be said too……

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to thank you guys from Grand Prive
    I work together with Miles,
    We got a nice promo from Grand Prive
    I am sending in daily some accounts
    and Miles is always fast and helpful in replying.

I had nice earnings last month
    and I see improvements.

I think Grand Prive will do very good again.

Thank you guys for all your effort
    its sure not always easy.

Regards
    Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am really glad to hear this. I like the guys at Grand Privee and had my fingers crossed it would all come good

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to hear things seem to be back on track.

If the good reports keep up, I’ll put them back on my site when we do the next major update. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeap things seem to me moving ahead to the good with them, that is always good news :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would also like to thank, Kamiel, Irwin and Miles for helping me get to the bottom of my problems with old players. i knew they were missing and they have found the problem and have paid for past revenue i have missed on. This was a very, very welcomed surprise, and was greatly appreciated.

I love grand prive, and thats why i was so upset with all the cross marketing issues i have been reading about. I am so happy that they are working with affiliates and staying the trusted brand they were in the past, and will be in the future.

Pat

Lucretia

Glad to hear they are back on track.

I signed up for the program promoted one week and saw there is no such thing as “clicks” or “downloads” in the stats. I just can not work without this info so I pulled them off again.

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Rick,

I signed up for the program promoted one week and saw there is no such thing as “clicks” or “downloads” in the stats. I just can not work without this info so I pulled them off again.

I am not sure why you do not see clicks and downloads. We do have this data in all the reports, with the exception of the quick stats that appears to the left on the homepage when you login.

Please let me know if you do not see these stats such that we can have that investigated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)