Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Goldenriviera Emails

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been receiving the newsletter from Goldenriviera for a long time and have tried to unsubscribe at least 10 times now, yet they keep coming.

It is not as if the unsibscribe link could be blamed because it is an email that you need to send to get off the list.. they seem to simply ignore these.

Annoying to say the least.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience, i will see to it immediately.
    Should any further queries arise, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
    kate@goldenstarnetwork.com
    kateleegarber@hotmail.com
    I will be happy to help where i can.

Hope to see you in Amsterdam

Kindest Regards

Kate
    Affiliate Program Manager

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sent several emails over the last 2 weeks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

My sincere apologies for any lack of response, have not received numerous emails, which for some reason came through over this weekend, in abundence.
    I am ploughing through them all this morning, and will be in touch with those of you whom i have not spoken to yet.

Thanks for your patience, and please don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries. I am happy to help in any way i can.

kate@goldenstarnetwork.com

+27 82 038 8982

Kindest Regards

Kate
    Affiliate Program Manager

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kate any luck digging through those emails yet to find the ones I sent?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I have taken another look and have received nothing as yet, however all is running smoothly with our mails and server now.
    If i could trouble you by asking that you please resend them, and i will be happy to call you upon receipt, and we can chat further.

Thank you for your patience, but unfortunately these things are not in our control….:crazy:

I look forward to chatting to you further, and will look out for your mails.

Kind Regards
    Kate
    :chearlead

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)