Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Geisha Bingo Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmm…

Not had much luck with bingo so far and this gives me no confidence in their stats at all:

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the tracking on my bingo aff stats. All three bingo halls show 5 downloads each, which would be unusual.

What is more so is that Bingo Cafe also shows 5 downloads and I have never, ever promoted this bingo hall. Please see the attached screenshot. This is for the period 31st Aug to 30th Oct.

My affiliate details are:
    deaning30@hotmail.com
    Pass: xxxxxxx

To date my own click tracking shows 138 visits to Bingo Liner and 139 to Geisha Bingo.

Regards
    Dean

Dean I am aware of that problem, and we are looking at it, the reality is you got the downloads on the site you promoted, the duplication is an irritation that will be fixed today. Please accept my apologies
    Keep up the good work, btw we are relaunching the bingo affiliate program on the 1Dec bingo rewards.com, it will be amazing
    thanks
    Larry

Now, why don’t I get a warm fuzzy feeling?
    :confused:

vladcizsol

Bingo perfomance in general gives me a warm feeling in the seat of my pants.:rasberry: :roflmao: :woo-hoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, when you go there you are calling up 3 boxes.

It is one box for each property: Liner, Geisha and Cafe.

Cafe is included as a courtesy. It is another licencee of the same software and it is featured in exit pops from Liner and Geisha, hence you get credit for the clicks etc. your visitor places on the exit pop even though you are not officially an affiliate of Bingo Cafe. This is laudible and what I like to see.

The boxes are a partial duplication of each other. Each box shows you the downloads from all properties. The amounts deposited however are correct for each box.

The Geisha downloads in the Liner box is just a repeat of the same info, and vice versa. It is odd but never bothered me. The stats appear correct to me. The deposit amounts are right in pace with the joins when I compare to other Bingos, actually Liner and Geisha both did better for me this month than my other Bingos.

It is a confusing setup, granted, and also, I hate that tracking system because it often times out on a dial up and people think it’s down. It’s just that slow.

But as far as I can tell it is accurate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

BINGO!

Thanks for setting that straight Dom. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)