Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Gas Prices

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To understand Gaz prices and why the media will give you all excuses

under the sun on why they will keep looting you

… you have to understand its history … here is some

info … http://www.hermes-press.com/rocky1.htm

nothing new here, Bill Gates in our times did the exact same thing in the

personal computer software industry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With gas prices so high, guess that means we’ll just have to stay at home and keep our noses to the grindstone and see what we can do about generating more income from our sites. .. :woohoo:

Fortunately, most of us work from home .. so don’t really need to go out anyway except to go to Starbucks and to the grocery store. .. :satisfied

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps with high gas prices people will stay home, get bored and gamble online…..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    Perhaps with high gas prices people will stay home, get bored and gamble online…..I like that line of thinking. :bigsmile:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah beats driving to Vegas and Atlantic City ! go high gaz prices ! !

We should advertise this on our sites … :)

:chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in the North of Scotland and we pay £4.86 a gallon which is about $8.92.

The fuel prices are getting ridiculous!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doolally you may have seen nothing yet … prices can still keep rising …

look how successful the media was at pointing out the looting in New Orleans

while the NWO looted the entire world … with this kind of blindness on

the part of consumers it can only encourage them to raise the prices

further … its a great business.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Can’t Afford My Gasoline
    Sick of gas prices going up? Turn your speakers on and click below.
    Take The Bus (Bingo T’s Bus Tours) That’s a better way to save.
    The Gas is going down here but it sucks.

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gas war

This was originally sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. It’s worth your consideration.
    Join the resistance!!!! I hear we are going to hit close to $4.00 a gallon by next summer and it might go higher!! Want gasoline prices to come down? We need to take some intelligent, united action. Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea.
    This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the “don’t buy gas on a certain day”campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn’t continue to “hurt”ourselves by refusing to buy gas. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them.
    BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work. Please read on and join with us! By now you’re probably thinking gasoline priced at about $1.50 is super cheap. Me too! It is currently $2.79 for regular unleaded in my town. Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50 – $1.75, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the marketplace.. not sellers. With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas! And, we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. How? Since we all rely on our cars, we can’t just stop buying gas. But we CAN have an impact on gas prices if we all act together to force a price war.
    Here’s the idea:
    For the rest of this year, DON’T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.
    But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon and Mobil gas buyers. It’s really simple to do! Now, don’t wimp out at this point…. keep reading and I’ll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people.
    I am sending this note to 30 people. If each of us sends it to at least ten more (30 x 10 =3D 300) … and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 =3D 3,000)…and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth group of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers. If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it….. THREE>>>>HUNDRED MILLION >>>>PEOPLE!!!
    Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That’s all. (If you don’t understand how we can reach 300 million and all you have to do is send this to 10 people…. Well, let’s face it, you just aren’t a mathematician. But I am, so trust me on this one.)
    How long would all that take? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!!
    I’ll bet you didn’t think you and I had that much potential, did you?
    Acting together we can make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on. I suggest that we not buy from EXXON/MOBIL UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE $1.30 RANGE AND KEEP THEM DOWN.

THIS CAN REALLY WORK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t bother wasting your time

Rothschild controls the world’s oil supply, and always has, along with the world bank

You’ll just be taking money out of one of his pockets and putting it into his other pocket

Of course you are welcome to try, but you’ll see it won’t change anything

Gas will go up even higher, soon, reinvent the hovercraft and get shot

For any real change, you need to back some 100 years to the root of the problem, and go from there

There is no shortage of oil, and there never will be as long as it is profitable to those who pull the strings

Anonymous
    Inactive

10% profit to oil companies
    30% in taxes to state and Federal gov.

Oil companies report 400 billion in profits and pay equal amount in Federal taxes. Any idea where that money goes?

Who is really screwing you?

Do what I do, buy energy mutual funds (Fidelity symbol: FSENX) which are up about 64%. If you can’t beat them, profit from them.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    nick777 wrote:
    Don’t bother wasting your time

Rothschild controls the world’s oil supply, and always has, along with the world bank

You’ll just be taking money out of one of his pockets and putting it into his other pocket

Of course you are welcome to try, but you’ll see it won’t change anything

Gas will go up even higher, soon, reinvent the hovercraft and get shot

For any real change, you need to back some 100 years to the root of the problem, and go from there

There is no shortage of oil, and there never will be as long as it is profitable to those who pull the strings

nick777 you have spoken much truth … I really love it how the extinct

poor dinosaurs get blamed for the limited supply of oil … pure genius to figure

out that most Americans would never question the folly of that one …

I think $100.00 a barrel is a sure bet judging by how the Americans

are reacting.

:shhh:

Anonymous
    Inactive

190,000,000 cars on the road in the US 2003 that’s a lot of Email let’s say 2% joined the Revolution not a very big dent
    mcscs

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting article

SUV owners who are faced with rising gas prices have found a new way to get out from under their high car payments — arson.

http://www.edmunds.com/advice/specialreports/articles/115584/article.html

Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gas here in Wisconsin is 2.95. I am moving to Minnesota next week and the gas there is 2.62

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)