Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Gambling Forum Spam

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else getting their gambling forum spammed by b4playing yet?

I had a brand new poster log into my gambling forum to “recommend” the b4playing product. Of course, he’s never posted in the forum before. I wonder how much participation I can expect from this new member…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Randy,

B4Playing has just lanuched its beta and going to complete the testing on september 3rd. Until such date the only ‘marketing’ activity we have done is enable peolple here to download as well as announced to some of the people who have pre-registered with us about B4Playing tool. We have no relation to any post made at this point by 3rd parties!

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Randy 135448 wrote:

Anyone else getting their gambling forum spammed by b4playing yet?

I had a brand new poster log into my gambling forum to “recommend” the b4playing product. Of course, he’s never posted in the forum before. I wonder how much participation I can expect from this new member…

Do you have details for this poster? Maybe Itay can see if it’s one of the B4 affiliates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes of course, it’s in Itay’s interest to stop this SPAM asap so B4 doesn’t start off with a tarnished reputation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The poster’s handle was simontemplar22. He didn’t use an affiliate id, but a quick Google search on his name will show that he has profiles at a number of gambling forums. I was only able to find more posts by him at one gambling forum besides mine, and he’d only made two posts there, one talking about how much he likes this new B4playing software.

Of course, I have no way of knowing if he’s “actually” connected to B4playing or not.

Maybe he’s just a really enthusiastic fan of the software.

Anonymous
    Inactive

post the IP, then we can see where else the same person pops up

Anonymous
    Inactive

The poster’s handle was simontemplar22.

The saint has also been on my forum. UK IP address.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember this guy,Itay Paz, from when he started posting at GPWA in 2003, as a newbie. If you do a search at GPWA forum, you can see his whole history in the industry, since he was a public member. Make your own decision based on exact information.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay Itay,

Isn’t this your site?

http://www.gamblingwebmasterschool.com/thefaculty.htm

So, you’re partners in this site with Dean, Ellen, and Dom? It appears the site was started in June, 03, but you were posting as a “newbie” in 03 as well. So, were you a “newbie” in 03, or an “experienced webmaster” with knowledge enough to train others? I just want to be clear on this, so I won’t be mislead with your current program.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)