Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

G-Mail?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone use this and if so is it good or just another google headache?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love gmail!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i made one
    and i really like it :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

GMail is nice. Do you still have to have an invitation to join?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bonus Paradise 131281 wrote:

i made one
    and i really like it :hattip:

btw
    its sure much better than MSN lately

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kwblue 131282 wrote:

GMail is nice. Do you still have to have an invitation to join?

invitation?
    i just wnt there and created an account
    easy as 123
    hear about invite 1st time now…lol

PatrickM

It’s still in Beta but you can now sign up and don’t need the invitation from another Gmail user. I <3 (love) Gmail.

It’s great on the fone (m.gmail.com) or you can download the app for the Blackberry. I also like, no wait, probably love, the search functionality, it actually works and the filtering is not at all difficult yet very effective.

It is also really good at filtering spam and has a built in chat module that you can also install on smart fones and chat to twitter.com!!!

PS. the 2835 megabytes* of space is pretty cool (as of writing this, it is always increasing).

Anonymous
    Inactive

The American version is fully functionable and anyone can register an account.
    Google has done what noone else can do and that is put all the essential tools into one very friendly account…..

Gmail saves every mail and conversation you ever had so all your records are very easily searchable and that is the best feature…that and unlimited storage!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Gmail too. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok cool thanks everyone signing up now then :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Gmail too! it’s all I use now. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a word of advice before signing up for an account with Gmail…

2 weeks ago I tried logging into my account (where I keep a lot of sensitive and extremely important information that I need daily) and it said my password was incorrect.

I then tried resetting my password where it told me it was sending the password to a secondary email address I used when signing up (4 years ago) where they only told me the domain where the email address was (@usa.com).

Since I haven’t used the email in 4 years and cannot remember the username, I was unable to get the password from there. So it told me I had to wait for 5 days of inactivity to answer my security question. 5 days without my gmail was murder. All the info I needed in there every day I couldn’t access.

So I waited 5 days (and this inactivity includes failed/attempted logins) and when I answered my security question it told me my answer was wrong.

So now 2 weeks later I’m still waiting for a reply from them. I have tried calling and emailing and anything possible. I’ve even called the sales office in Sydney to see if they can do anything for me. They couldn’t help me. Google US doesn’t take phone calls.

I have everything they need. The URL which I used to accept the invitation, the person who sent me the invitation, the date i created the account, my security question etc etc etc and they still haven’t replied to me.

I’m pulling my hair out.

So my point is, if you create a gmail account, make sure you update your secondary email whenever you need to otherwise you have no hope of getting in if something strange happens. The funniest thing is that I was logged in the previous day fine and had no problems. Got to work and tried logging in and bam.

I’m not happy. Actually I’m furious.

Anonymous
    Inactive

About an hour after posting here I received an email from Google saying they were sorry for the confusion etc and that they had reset my secondary email address to the one I had written to them from. This was in response to a few forms I filled out more than once on their site with as much info as possible that I could inlcude.

So the instructions in the email tell me to go through the lost password steps and click the link to send the password to my secondary email address, then follow the instructions in the email that gets sent.

So it’s been a few hours now, and no email has come to my secondary email address, despite after clicking the link it tells me an email with my password was sent to my secondary email address at blah domain (which is correct).

So back to the drawing board I guess…

PatrickM

That’s so darn weird :confused::confused::confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Renee – I would be furious too – that all sounds very frustrating indeed!! I hope they sort it out soon for you :wink-wink

(I love my gmail account)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)