Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Funniest Thread Ever!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys

Since I have been crying from laughing at this thread so much, I had to post so everyone could read…

You might need some time though, its over 50 pages long.. But well worth it…

Click here to view the thread – BTW I would probably view it alone…

PokerMentor

Hi, I wasted a good hour reading that thread.my face hurts from laughing…
    …ahhh a face only a mother could love flmaoooooooooooooo :flush::roflmao:

poluroud20

This has brightened up my day! :roflmao:

Absolutely hilarious!!

Definitely should read it alone, or every around you will think you’re nuts laughing at your screen :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I dont have time to burn and I already have massive muscles I only checked out a couple of pages and found it very funny.

My favorite quote to date…

“Goddamn, your girlfriend is ugly as shit, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.”

Some people have a way with words to make it all seem right!

Danman

That thread is hilarious, if not a touch harsh on the poor girl! These lines win it for me:

Her ass looks like two pigs fighting over a box of milk duds…

I’d rather slam my dick in a car door.

UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

Wtf is that troll doing on your car

more pics of dog please

ghurjhan

Even though I’ve seen this thread posted on several forums this past week, it really hasn’t gotten old nor have the responses from all the different members, lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

renee, stay away from ze internets! you’ve just corrupted the whole CAP train station…fuck. no more dogs and blind girls in bikins pls.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems like this is originally from BodyBuilding.com although I read it on NWP earlier this week. When I looked through the pictures I feel there should be some shame placed on the photographer.

It’s NOT SAFE to let a doggy drive a car!
    http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr42/gigabit_2/Ellie097.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Chris – AffiliateClub.com 186367 wrote:

This has brightened up my day! :roflmao:

Chris, I thought your Acura was blue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

LMAO it’s definatly as heck. I did not read it all, but I feel sorry for that poor girl! I wonder if she knows about the thread? :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

…and that’s why you really shouldn’t post pics of your significant other in a bikini laying all over your car and bending over in front of the camera on the internet…

more pics of dog please

Def my favourite :)

tomgalanis;186376 wrote:
    more pics of dog please

Winner!

:hattip:

This is funny, but nothing could EVER top the “Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey” thread on a Mixed Martial Arts forum.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f40/pic-me-mah-boys-up-jersey-323157/

They seem to have removed the images, but I have attached the pic that was in the first post. This guy got flamed good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@CK – Schalk 186477 wrote:

This is funny, but nothing could EVER top the “Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey” thread on a Mixed Martial Arts forum.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f40/pic-me-mah-boys-up-jersey-323157/

They seem to have removed the images, but I have attached the pic that was in the first post. This guy got flamed good.

It’s the GUIDOS!
    Those guys are well known here.. In fact, there are a few Guidos that work in the local Woolies supermarket. And I see at least a group of 3 or 4 on the weekends when I go out..
    GOLD!

Actually there was one of those ‘motivational posters’ emails going around and every single photo had the guidos..
    GOLD.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)