Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

fulltiltpoker commission

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I ordered withdrawal request 2 weeks ago at fulltiltpoker and money still did not arrive.
    also no replies to my emails
    what is going on with them?
    are they closed and will not send payments

buohcom

Full Tilt was hit hard by Black Friday and there is not much in terms of communication coming from them. Add to that the suspension of multiple gambling licenses by Alderney last week, and the French pulling them. I’m not sure without additional funding they will continue operations.

I suspect if you are able to get payment it will need to be after player funds have been settled and as of yet they have not paid US Customers due to frozen accounts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

what is this black friday? and who is Alderney?

buohcom

Black Friday refers to the events of April 15th. Alderney is the Gambling Commission with provided Full Tilt with multiple gambling licenses.

turboodds

Unfortunately mate just like UB and Absolute your money is likely gone. I do not see Full Tilt Poker being able to pay out. My thoughts are they will simply pull out all together and go belly up.

Consider it a bad debt and move on – nothing can be done – Full Tilt is a lost cause. The same goes for Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker.

Full Tilt Poker can never recover from this – ever!

kano

@GFPC 229686 wrote:

Unfortunately mate just like UB and Absolute your money is likely gone. I do not see Full Tilt Poker being able to pay out. My thoughts are they will simply pull out all together and go belly up.

Consider it a bad debt and move on – nothing can be done – Full Tilt is a lost cause. The same goes for Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker.

Full Tilt Poker can never recover from this – ever!

I wouldn’t quite say that… Since this comment was posted there has been encouraging progress made between the AGCC (the Alderney commission, BTW Alderney is where FTP are registered as a company in the UK, therefore the jurisdiction) and FTP. Nothing is set in stone, but the gist of the current status is that the AGCC is on board with FTP changing their ownership structure and will possibly re-instate FTP’s license eventually. Current dead-line for the next hearing is in September. FTP has already stated that first thing their going to do when they’re allowed to do business again is pay their players, and then pay their affiliates. I’m not saying you should expect the money in your account next week, but all hope is not lost. Further info about this process can be found here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)