Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Fulltiltpoker.com, Pokerstars.com, Ub.com Domain names seized by FBI!?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@owldeath2 227633 wrote:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/April11/pokerdomainnameuseagreementspr.pdf

I analysed it like this.

Quote:
    No individual player accounts were ever frozen or restrained, and each implicated poker company has at all times been free to reimburse any player’s deposited funds. In fact, this Office expects the companies to return the money that U.S. players entrusted to them, and we will work with the poker companies to facilitate the return of funds to players, as today’s agreements with PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker demonstrate.

is saying

we the US government do not want to piss off US players, because we know that these same players are the ones we will be going after for our own online poker rooms. And these are the same players who will be paying taxes or contributing to US regulated rooms who will pay the taxes.

Don’t piss off the players, because those are the guys u have to keep happy in the end. They make everyone money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you seen the Facebook DOJ page?

Lots of pressure from there – you have to click “most recent” to see the thousands and thousands of messages left there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 227635 wrote:

Have you seen the Facebook DOJ page?

Lots of pressure from there – you have to click “most recent” to see the thousands and thousands of messages left there.

Dom – you had me “Have you seen the Facebook DOJ page” !!

Found the link
    Facebook DOJ Page

Its getting messages every 5 mins!

Anonymous
    Inactive

By the way, am I the only one who did not get any communication whatsoever from Full Tilt’s affiliate department regarding their (current) status quo?

Amazing…:notify:

darmawanputu

@star 227661 wrote:

By the way, am I the only one who did not get any communication whatsoever from Full Tilt’s affiliate department regarding their (current) status quo?

Did any of the programs send an email out to the affiliates working with them??

Anonymous
    Inactive

@star 227661 wrote:

Full Tilt stopped caring about affiliates….oh, say 3 years ago? You only matter to them as an affiliate if you’re delivering 500+ RMP’s per month.

Not the best program IMHO.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@luminous88 227663 wrote:

Did any of the programs send an email out to the affiliates working with them??

No…but in this instance…I am not sure I can blame them.

They likely thought that affiliates “knew” what was going on from all the media coverage and secondly, that this was likely the end for their businesses so why bother.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From my mailbox:

Dear Affiliate,

We’re writing to let you know that your current links to Chipleader are fully operational. What has changed is the domain name where each poker client can be found. Our new websites are:

UB: Online Poker – Play Free Online Poker Games At UB Poker Room
    AP: Poker – Online Poker Free at Absolute Poker Room – Play Online Now

All existing HTML banner links will continue to work as normal and all new players that you sign up are being tracked to our new sites.

If you are using text links on your site, you will need to edit these links as follows, replacing XXXX with your campaign ID:

OLD: NOTICE
    NEW: http://www.ubpoker.eu/?ubAfflID=XXXX

OLD: http://www.absolutepoker.com/main.asp?host=XXXX
    NEW: http://www.absolutepoker.eu/main.asp?host=XXXX

Thanks,

Chipleader Team

also:

We are reaching out to you in light of the recent developments in relation to our US business, following which PokerStars does not offer its services to US residents.

Please note that PokerStars’ non-US operation continues as usual and is the largest in the world.

We are going to have special player offers throughout the week ahead, and we will update you on these as soon as we can. Please check on PokerStarsPartners.com for the latest information.

As the PokerStars’ website has been moved to Online Poker Games | Play for Free Texas Holdem | PokerStars, you will need to immediately adjust all tracking links from .com to .eu, to ensure all new players are correctly tracked to you.

For text links:

Online Poker Games | Play for Free Texas Holdem | PokerStars

For banners:

All updated banners can be found at this link: Poker Affiliate Banners and Creatives – PokerStars Banner Choices

The HTML code should be adjusted as shown in the example below:

For landing pages:

If you have a landing page, for the time being, please disable this and direct all traffic straight to pokerstars.eu.

We can confirm there are no changes to the http://www.PokerStarsPartners.com site, which remains fully active. All support emails should continue to be sent to affiliates@pokerstarspartners.com, and we will endeavour to respond to your queries as soon as possible. If you have a dedicated account manager, emails should be adjusted to “name@pokerstars.eu”

We appreciate your support and will provide additional details as and when we are able.

Best Regards,
    The PokerStarsPartners Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice tactic that the poker rooms use to pay affiliates – paying it into a playing account. I made about $50-$100 a month from Full Tilt and the minimum withdrawal amount is $50. Last month I had about $40 so tried to play my way up to $50. I got to $49.94, I’d calculated the betting amounts on the last bet so it would come to over $50 but forgot about the rake. I went onto the micro limit tables to try to get the six cents I needed but… a series of catastrophes left me with $0. Nice tactic indeed.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)