Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Full Tilt Poker Changes

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The way I am reading it is only the non depositors will be removed asap. Then from now on, anyone who doesn’t deposit within 60 days is removed. So you may be safe with those few players that took more than 60 days to deposit, although I really don’t know for sure.

voodooman

I tried to sign-up as a Full Tilt affiliate yesterday. The registration page sent me around in circles. I eventually received an auto response email from them stating that I needed to click on this link and enter a validation code in order to validate my email address. I clicked on the link and was taken back to their registration page and another load of error messages. I needed to verify my email within 24hrs. I was unable to do so because of the errors. I am also still awaiting a response from their support service.

I get the feeling they don’t want any new affiliates.

Well heres to FT :shakebutt

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get the feeling they don’t want any new affiliates.

They obviously don’t, they’re screwing the old ones (and I mean the ones like me who have been around since the day the poker room opened). If I didn’t already have so many players in this room, I would of dumped them and I certainly would not sign up for a new affiliate account here under any circumstances.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, just logged in and poof 400+ players have disappeared :Cry:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)