Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Fred please help me out

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have emailed you and everyone at ap about this for 2 months and no one seems to be able to help me.

this player number 404045 signed up under me and he is on my affiliate report – he has deposited over $250 and played over 1200 hands – yet i never received a payment from him – can you please manually adjust this . thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

The adjustment has been made. Sorry about the delay.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still dont see the $$ anywhere – maybe when it updates tommorow – ill let you know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred thanks , I see that you put it into my players account instead of my affiliate account , i see it now and thank you.

Fred 1 more question what do i do if i want to switch over to revenue share?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting, i requested to have the option of being able to mix and match the cpa and rev share on various sites, then i considered just switching over to rev share, as it seems more profitable, but they’re giving me a hard time…something about monitoring my account for 30 days, and stuff like that…i should have the option to choose a different plan for my sites…maybe i should open a seperate account for rev share, i know most places let me do this

Anonymous
    Inactive
    nick777 wrote:
    Interesting, i requested to have the option of being able to mix and match the cpa and rev share on various sites, then i considered just switching over to rev share, as it seems more profitable, but they’re giving me a hard time…something about monitoring my account for 30 days, and stuff like that…i should have the option to choose a different plan for my sites…maybe i should open a seperate account for rev share, i know most places let me do this

Thats what i was thinkg nick , to just open another account

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now that Absolute has Black Jack I’ve determined that Rev Share is the way to go.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)