Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Fortune Affiliates pays out cross-branding compensation

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fortune Affiliates is pleased to announce that all affected affiliates have now been awarded their due compensation following the recent cross-branding matter.

This brings to completion a complex, three-phase process implemented in March this year to resolve affiliates’ concerns. All players are now being allocated to the relevant accounts in the amended affiliate system, ensuring income generated by an affiliate is fair and accurate.

Fortune Affiliates is proud to put affiliates first at all times, as this undertaking with the APCW demonstrates. We will always strive to maintain integrity in our dealings with our affiliates, whose continued support we look forward to. We also hope our affiliates will be incentivised by these steps to an even greater profit margin!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update =0)

You guys were very diligent, professional,, and thorough with this entire affair. I am confident that — in the end — this has been a very positive experience for Fortune in regard to affiliate partnerships and relations.

We appreciate all the work, and the industry has seen that Fortune took responsibility and did the right thing. That speaks volumes about the character of your program and the people within it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    You guys were very diligent, professional,, and thorough with this entire affair. I am confident that — in the end — this has been a very positive experience for Fortune in regard to affiliate partnerships and relations.

Yep, I have increased Fortune’s exposure.

I like it when people do the right thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone and every company makes mistakes. I have always felt it is how quickly those mistakes are fixed that shows the true character of a company. So hats off the Fortune for this. Now that being said I think it is a shame that in this business we get excited about a company paying what is already ours to begin with. There were no concessions made here, they just paid people what was theirs. Again, hats off to fortune for being a stand up company, I just wish we could expect this across the board instead of being WOWed when a company pays what is ours anyway. Nice work FA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)