Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

For tax purposes; what do we call what we do???

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    aaronsmith

Gooner has a very good point when it comes to tax inspectors and customs these guys arent stupid. They can just ask you to produce every receipt if you havent got them uh oh! You cant win with them just be careful and do things correctly. The internet is very easily visible they can see everything your doing to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Explaining it to elderly relatives has got to be the worst, I’ve never succeeded in getting even the most basic details across.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When explaining to elderly tell them you are a salsman lol that they understand a salsman that works on comission

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in the “Internet Marketing” camp.

Anonymous
    Inactive

At the tax office my profession is self employeed programmer

At the bank my profession is farmer / chicken cleaner.

At my girlfriends place, im known as muffin.

:1Dopey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

From personal experience tax is a tricky area, and luckily since my corporate (S.A) is based in Costa Rica and my funds stay within Costa Rica I only need to pay tax on income derived from within the CR. If we receive commission checks outside Costa Rica (offshore earnings) then I do not need to pay tax on it.

It is very important that you keep IO’s, and strict books as if you do get audited and the tax man finds anything that looks out of the norm then he will dig deeper than you wish.

As for americans I am curious how you collect your funds even though promoting online gambling to US citizens is a ticky arena.

I report myself as an internet marketing company.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)