Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

For He’s a Jollie Good Fellow

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

And so say all of us!

Congrats to the MAN! ALEX PRATT!

Alex busted his ass to make this conference work. with dozens of us tugging at his sleeves, he never lost his cool, never seemed to drop the ball, despite people and issues flying at him from all directions.

I know Alex didn’t do it all by himself, but as the manager of the conference, he was everywhere, making things happen and keeping our industry in our traditional work/party mode for the whole weekend.

Loved the awards, loved the pub and glad to meet a folks who i hadn’t yet met in 5 trips to ICE/CAP over the years.

thanks Alex, Warren, Lou, Michael and all the folks at CAP/igamingbusiness for the best Cold Weather event in our industry

Lou – Keep up the workouts and your fight to get and stay healthy. even the greatest events can’t reach their peak without you and Marie as part of it.

DAMN GOOD JOB!

ebusinessweb

Two thumbs up Alex – and a bear hug – U R undoubtedly THE BEST!!!:hattip:

Sasha, Kiera and the whole team included!!!

goldelotto

I agree – well done to Alex and the team, the conference was amazing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes mate great work!
    This was one of the best shows I’ve been to so far!

Now where can we find the pics taken on Friday night?

Cheers

aaronsmith

Well done mate absolutely amazing!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

great meeting you Alex… always a pleasure. great event!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t thank me – All I do is take sponsors money and run :tongue: massive thanks to Sasha, Kiera, Kate, Ian, Karen, Lorraine, Craig and loads more.

What makes this great is that affiliates support it so pat yourselves on the back because if you guys didn’t fly halfway across the world to these events they would be dead and worthless.

Oh and then there is the sponsors and exhibitors who’s payments actually ensure we don’t charge affiliates to attend as well as ensure we have plenty of options to have fun in the evenings!

Wow – This is turning into one of those hippy threads where we are all nice to eachother……

poluroud20

Thanks Alex – you do take the sponsors’ money but turn it into a great event for everyone with the help of your team.

Was great and ASOP gets better every time! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:hattip::hattip::hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, thanks to Alex and all the wonderful people who help him put on the greatest affiliate show on earth.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much Alex and all other helpers for this great time.
    So many wonderful and motivated people who know their business and how to party.
    :highflyer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Job well done Alex, CAP and everyone involved in putting this awesome event together. I gained a lot from attending so thanks!

It was certainly worth the 12 hour flights and bad jet lag that I experienced.

SniperP

Another fantastic event from Alex and the rest of the CAP Team!

I look forward to attending the next memorable events you guys host.

Well done Team CAP :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did I tell you that you are DA man , great work buddy! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

It was great to see you again, mate… even if it was just a short moment here or there. We all appreciate how busy you were.

I wanted to say that your attention to detail was outstanding, sir. Whenever I had any issue at all you were on the spot to resolve it. Even though I was just one of several hundred afiliates in attendance, you made me feel as if you were only there for my personal needs.

Amazing work…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)