Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

First month revenue record?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    paolo

Hello everyone,

I am a new registered user here – have been lurking almost one year already thou. Just started as an gambling affiliate on November.

Just to ask, what is a great score in $$$ from the very first whole months as an gambling affiliate? I mean net profit, if you have used your own $$$ to marketing or other stuff, then deduct these. What is the absolute record amount here amongst CAP users, let´s say on sites opened after 2004? Would be nice to see how my results compare to the very top performers in the beginning after I receive my complete stats from my very first whole month, December.

Cheers!

JayLakin

I too would be interested in hearing from people on this.

Also happy to share my information when I complete my first month!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My first month was 000.00, so was my second and my third, and after that it started coming in verrrrry verrry slowly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you’ld be lucky to earn $10 in your first month, particularly if you are only dealing with seo and not buying advertising anywhere. otherwise it would be a different story.

JayLakin

Ah, there’s something to look forward too! :)

I guess it has to be taken as a slow-burn project to get off the ground, but what sort of time does one expect to be seeing reasonable returns. Obviously dependant on a huge number of factors, but a guideline??

I’ve thought maybe 6 months still I see an income stream of any note, is this reasonable??

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It took me 9 months to see any income whatsoever (remember, there are minimum payouts for commissions, so minor amounts of earnings are typically not paid). I remember people saying that it took them a year to make cash this way a while back.

It’s all relative, though. Like you say, too many variables out there to say you will earn $x,xxx after x amount of months. Just not possible to say.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First 3 months i dont think i made a cent ,

Anonymous
    Inactive

my 1st comission i got in my 3rd month
    that was lucky
    then it was again 0,00
    after 8 month it started that i earned every month
    slowly it raised month by month

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took me a good 3 months to get a $100+ payment.

First month was measured in cents so no payout :)

frankBP

First 4 months 0, 5th month £500, 6th month £250. Since then (6 months) 0, but things are now picking up.

From what I was told, any money in the first 6 months is a bonus. After that, it’s a slow, steady build-up. I always expected it to take 18-24 months to get an income and so it’s proving!

JayLakin

Cheers for sharing guys.

I’m a patient man and it looks like I need to be!

Luckily the off-line stuff will still generate so at least that’s something and guess even we get the traffic etc we’re reliant on the sites themselves converting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It took me a year to start making money worth mentioning. Before that, I made small amounts that went right back into the business. As a matter of fact, even the second year I ploughed the majority of the money back into it.

Come to think of it, I still do that…. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It took me 6 months to make my first $50. It took 2 years to consistently match or exceed what I made at my day job.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dec. 2002 $673 (+ $370 from Silver Sands and $1500 from Power Bet I recived a few years late :) )
    Jan. 2003 $2341

it’s not from 0, I just added aff links to my existing sites :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Month 1 I earned $8

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)