Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Fifa world cup tickets for affiliates and players

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

Purple Lounge are offering four VIP tickets to the much anticipated FIFA World Cup 2006 final! :)

With 2006 being a World Cup year where the qualified footballing nations from around the world will descend on Germany for this years final set to start early in the summer, Purple Lounge are marking this exciting sporting event by offering four tickets to the Final of this prestigious tournament. 2 tickets will go to the player with the highest rake but Purple Lounge affiliates can also take part in this and win 2 tickets! Further information can be found on the website (http://www.purple-lounge.com/Features/FifaWorldCup.mth).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at affiliates@purple-lounge.com

Thanks! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

A great opportunitiy to see my country winning our third cup.
    But……….I’m too newbie to win your contest…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are a couple of things that worry me here.

1) Assuming that Purple-Lounge.com are not an official sponsor … it’s illegal to use FIFA World Cup tickets as a prize or inducement in a competition.

Check out the FIFA site for their rather draconian approach to tickets.
    :lookaroun

2) Assuming that Purple-Lounge.com are not a sponsor – it’s close to impossible to get tickets to the final unless you get lucky in the ticket allocation draw THAT IS YET TO HAPPEN.
    :lookaroun

Now – I can see that Purple Lounge are certified here at CAP (after all we are in your forum) .. so you are obviously not a fly-by-night organisation … but this promotion has the high probability of blowing up in your face …

Unless of course … Purple-Lounge.com is an official sponsor of the FIFA World Cup in Germany ???

(in which case I may join up)
    :colgate:

—-

So please explain …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thanks for your query about the fifa tickets!

In response to your first comment – this is merely an incentive for players and affiliates rather than a competition as such. Whilst we are not an official sponsor of the fifa world cup we have decided to comp out top perforemers with these tickets. It’s not competition it’s a reward for our best players and affiliates. All laws, legislation and so on are being complied with.

With regards of the availability of fifa tickets – we have access to the tickets. This reward is one of the many that we have and will be on offer to players at purple lounge. If you have had a look at the site it is sleek and sophisticated looking which is exactly what we are going to be offering in terms of service and rewards to our players and affiliates.

Regards :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once the tickets are availables for the general audience the only illegal is the resell in anyway.
    Online or in the corner of the stadium.
    Since I can remember , these incentives are present in all the world cups.
    7 days in Germany + tickes for two matchs etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well just to spell it out …

Taken from the fifa tickets site :
    ( http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/tickets/overview.html )

No-one is permitted to re-sell or re-allocate any ticket allocated to him/her, without the approval of the Organisation Committee of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM).

The right purchased with the ticket to attend a particular match is invested in the person of the applicant or joint applicant and is non-variable and non-transferable, but with the approval of the Organisation Committee of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM).

Any attempt to re-sell tickets without the approval of the Organisation Committee of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM) will be deemed ticket touting / black market trading and will result in cancellation of the ticket.

Any kind of ticket lottery organized by organisations that are not Official Partner or Supplier of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ is excluded.

So no – you’re not legal – because you’re not on the sponsors list.
    :wow:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)