Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Feedburner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KamielM

Hello again,

Can someone give me a quick overview of what Feedburner is?

If I’ve got a blog in my site, can I somehow merge the two? And if so, how? And how will that benefit me?

Ok, I’ll stop with the questions now. Thanks for the help :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feedburner is a lot of things, but mainly I have used it as a way to promote RSS Feeds that I have on various sites. It also gives a feedback as to how many people are currently watching that feed.

You cannot (as far as I know) merge your blog into FeedBurner… The only thing you can really do is add your RSS Feed to Feedburner so that people can subscribe to it.

However, a lot of BH webmasters like to use RSS feeds – so you will have to watch for duplicate content when you use this method of promotion.

KamielM

Thanks KWBlue – can it also be used to manage newsletters or have I got the wrong end of the stick here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

if you have newsletter rss you can use feedburner. It’s a powerful tool allowing you to see your rss readers, full statistics of your rss feeds.

I like it very much!

KamielM
    aksana;147783 wrote:
    if you have newsletter rss you can use feedburner.

What’s newsletter rss – sorry, still a newbie here when it comes to feeds!

Anonymous
    Inactive

To put it simply:

You need to first have an RSS feed to use Feedburner. Without that, there is nothing for you.

If you have a newsletter… Feedburner won’t do anything for you UNLESS (for some strange reason) that newsletter has an RSS Feed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)