Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Feb Commissions drop?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else notice a huge drop in your Feb commissions for Absolute? I’ve consistently made the same amount for the last 6 months on revenue share. In Feb, my commission was less than half what it normally is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve noticed no decrease in commissions at AP.

Do an accounts report and compare it to previous months, maybe a few of your bigger players have quit playing as much?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My commission for Feb is around average. I had a major drop in December/January however, due to problems in the stats processing by the company that does their back-end stats processing. I am still waiting for rectification for this time period (12/25/05 – 1/08/06).

February stats seem to be more or less back on track, although sometimes it takes 2-3 days to see results from prior 2-3 days.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    AceKicker wrote:
    Anyone else notice a huge drop in your Feb commissions for Absolute? I’ve consistently made the same amount for the last 6 months on revenue share. In Feb, my commission was less than half what it normally is.

Please send me your user information and I’ll look into your numbers for this month to ensure that everything is correct. fred@absolutepoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred,

The amount that you had told me I’d be compensated for erroneous stats processing for my account (for 12/25/2005 – 1/8/2006), was NOT received with my affiliate payment for this month.

I sent an Email to your account with the specifics.

Regards,

Doug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)