Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Farewell, Fair Cherylann…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jimm

It is with much sadness that we all bid farewell to everyone’s favorite affiliate manager, Cherylann Smith, later this month. As some of you may already know, Cheryl will be embarking on an exciting new venture outside of the industry, where the pastures are hopefully as green as the PlayShare colors for her.

She will be sorely missed by all of us, particularly her unflagging commitment to all of our affiliates, something which can’t be taken for granted these days. Those of you that had the pleasure to deal with her on a regular basis will know exactly what I am talking about. Cheryl was also a major driving force behind the scenes, tirelessly making sure that Playshare Partner’s affiliate communications, marketing tools and, possibly most importantly, payments were in good hands. Always taking on these responsibilities with a passion for perfection and a smile on her face was just another day in the office for Cheryl :)

I am happy to announce that, although it will be impossible to replace Cherylann’s infectious laugh and sometimes dubious sense of humor, we have added a new face to the Playshare team. Duwayne Cowney, whilst not quite as pretty as our departing Cheryl, brings 4 years’ experience to the table, and is already proving a very valuable team member. Besides being an ace affiliate manager and a really nice guy, he is very handy on the technical side of things. He will be taking over all of Cherylann’s affiliates, and will no doubt be in touch with you shortly. If you would like to beat him to it and introduce yourselves sooner, please feel free to give him some work to do by e-mailing him at duwayne@playshare.com. His MSN Messenger address is the same.

Cherylann, it’s been an absolute pleasure and a privilege to work with you. All the very best wishes to you on your new venture!

PokerMentor

:bigsmile: Hi, Cherylann I’m really going to miss you, as I agree with Lawrence you have been a pleasure to work with, allways pateint, and very sweet. I loved to chat with you on MSN, you were my manager, but I also looked at you as my friend, and I will miss you, very much

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is absolutely the saddest news I’ve heard in sometime. Cherylann, you’re a pleasure to work with and I’ll certainly miss you. I wish you much success and happiness with your new adventure.

Anonymous

:( Lawerence, I couldnt have said it any better.
    I feel it has been blessing to have gotten to know Cherylann even if we never met face to face. Enjoyed our msn chats and hopefully you will pop on here and there, cuz I am really going to miss you.
    I wish you the very best on your new adventure, which we all know you will be an asset to where ever you end up.

Good Luck !!!!

Anonymous

Silly me, forgot to give Duwayne a big welcome!!!
    I am looking forward in working with you.
    Good Luck to you as well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck in whatever you are off to next Cherlyann :hattip:

Catherine

Thanks for you hard work even though we havent heard from you in a while. Maybe the new affiliate manager will get in touch with us since numerous emails and messsages on messenger went unanswered.

:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cherylann
    Ya know I said it already
    I will miss ya
    it was always so nice to talk to you.
    Mike and I and the whole Bonus Paradise Team wishing you all the best for your future.

Welcome Duwayne :hattip:
    You joined a super team.

Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cherylann you will be very missed girlie!! I am happy that I can tune into facebook to see your latest status updates though :) Seriously good luck with the future and thanks so much for all the awesome work you have done for all of us annoying at times affiliates.

Lawrence does this mean the great Christmas gifts are going to be gone as well? :tongue:

Duwayne welcome aboard and let the games begin!:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

You will definitely be missed Cherylann. I can’t express how much I’ve enjoyed working with you. You were always right on top of things, always responded quickly and always very friendly.

Best of luck to you in the future. I’m sure you will be successful in whatever you do.

Thanks for everything Cherylann!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cherylann, I will miss you.

You are one of my best affiliate mangers!!

kwblue

Hi Everyone!

Thanks Lawrence for the lovely post and to everyone for your messages! It really is with great sadness that I say farewell to the PlayShare family, and to all my affiliates. It has been the greatest pleasure getting to know you and working together with an awesome brand and team and portfolio of affiliates!

Thank you to everyone for the emails and messages and the good wishes!! I am looking forward to a new city and new adventures, but I take with me the fabulous memories, chats and unforgettable moments of laughter!

Duwayne is very lucky to be working with you all, and I know that he will take good care of you!!

Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. – Richard Bach

Till next time,
    Cherylann
    :hattip:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)