Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Farewell

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I am hoping that you will forgive the “short notice”, but I am leaving Grand Prive Affiliates. Today (30 September 2008) will be last day with the program.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working will all of you over the last 8 months, through both the ups and the downs ;)

It has been an interesting time for me, and I hope that our paths will cross again in the future. I would like to wish you all the very best for the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

omg! what the hell is going on over there?

dvs007

Hi All,

I would like to say farewell to Kamiel and wish him all the best in his future Endeavour’s.

I have learnt a lot from him over the past 8 months and I will do my best to keep all of his affiliates
    happy as well.

To all Kamiel’s affiliates please feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.

Kind Regards

Irwin Reuben
    Affiliate manager
    Grand Prive Affiliates

Tel:+27 11 275 6008
    Mobile: +27 83 775 7768
    E-mail: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com
    MSN: irwinr01@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m very sorry to see you go Kamiel and I wish you the very best and hope our paths cross again very soon. Take care dude! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wishing you all the best Kamiel. You’re one of the absolute very best in the industry. I hope to see you soon somewhere.

Best wishes..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats sad news! Kamiel, thank you for all your help, you are one of the best! Hope to see you around. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kamiel

Sorry to hear that – I hope it is a move onwards and upwards and all the best with whatever you are moving on to :hattip:

Cheers

Simmo!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)