Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Farewell

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well it would seem it’s my turn to say farewell to you all here at CAP as the old IOG and AffClub Rep. It’s been my pleasure working with CAP and I have enjoyed playing a role within CAP’s community

I will be handing over my responsibilities to Bernard who will continue to look after you. I’m sure you will find him very responsive and fast to deal with any issue you might have going forward.

I would like to thank you all for your patience whilst I’ve been dealing with all your questions, and I wish every member all the Joy, Happiness and Success going into the New Year and beyond.

Respectfully

Elliott.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Elliot,

sad to see you go. You always took good care of us.

May your pastures be greener! :wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

He Elliot!!!

Sorry to hear you are leaving….

I wish you all the best in the future!

Are you staying in this business??

Arjan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Elliott. I’m sorry to see you go. I wish you every success for the future. Take care my friend :wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to see you go Elliott
    Hope all goes well for you in your future ventures
    Brad

vladcizsol

Elliot this is a real shame as you are one of the best guys out there. I wish you the best of luck in your new ventures. Bernard has some huge shoes to fill. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

You have always been one of my favorite aff managers Elliot, good luck with everything man. Your a real class act and I wish you nothing but the best!!!!!!!!:hattip:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)