Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Farewell

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Sad news I’m afraid. I am leaving TrueEarnings.com as of the end of August 2007 to pursue other opportunities – my apologies for the short notice, but it was sprung on me quite suddenly too.

I would like to thank all affiliates for the welcome we / I received when we launched the program, and for the incredible support and performance that you have shown over the last year and a bit.

Don’t worry…TrueEarnings.com is not closing, and will be in very capable hands. I can only see the program going from strength to strength, and wish all concerned the very best for the future.

Thanks again for all your support and dedication. It has been an absolute pleasure working with all of you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohhh Kamiel… I will certainly miss you. You are one of the most professional, easiest people I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us at True Earnings. I wish you all the Very Best in your new ventures. If you stay in this industry, I really hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Thanks again and good luck!

Lori

vladcizsol

Kamiel I am very sorry to hear this, but I know a veteran like you will move on to even bigger and better things in our industry. Please keep us all posted on your progress and good luck in your new ventures. It’s always been a pleasure working with you.

:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kamiel, I am sorry to hear that.

The best of luck with your new ventures, do stay in touch!

Anonymous

Oh boy, this isnt good news. I was just starting to work Kamiel and you have been very pleasant and was looking foward in the future. :(
    Just my luck.

Kamie, I just had sent you an email this AM, can you please reply and direct me in the right direction.

Thank you and good luck :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh no Kamiel!!

I am losing my teacher!!

This sucks!!!!

I will miss talking with you, and hashing ideas, and i do hope that you go to a big and better program that you deserve. Please keep in touch, and stop in and let us know where you are

Good Luck and thank you so much for everything

Pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I’ve always thought it to be a positive sign of good things to come when you’re in agreement on the first chat, Kamiel will be missed by all, he has been a great asset and friend and I wish him well with his new venture As they say “the show must go on”, so please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime be it questions, concerns, comments or ideas you’d like to give a try. I’ll post new contact details etc on Monday but if you need anything before then please email me at support@trueearnings.com

I’m looking forward to the challenges ahead and making your commitment to TrueEarnings and Atlantic Lounge as viable as possible. Finally, payments for August are busy being processed and i’ll keep you updated.

Jay

PS: Pat, I’m free anytime to start “hashing ideas” with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Jay,

Thanks for the introduction, and i hope to have a great relationship with you as we all did with Kamiel. Now, as far as “US” hashing ideas……i don’t “hash” with just anyone, you have to earn this!! LOLLLLLLLLL

Good luck and talk soon

Pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Pat,

That’s a sound principle, in actual fact I dont think i’d simply “Hash” it with myself, without having earnt 1 or 2 credits.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL

Cheers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bye and good luck with your future, would have been great if you would have sent our payment to us the last 3months first before you left but maybe your replacement can take care of that I hope.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My understanding is that they have no way to pay US affs. Someone please tell me I’m wrong and advise the current flavor available to us.

ntaus

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent an email on the 8th to 3 addresses there, including support@trueearnings.com and have not received a single response.

Jay?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here D~

I’m really beginning to wonder what’s up.

I find it REALLY odd that support doesn’t even answer with an acknowledgment of sent emails.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)