Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Facebook or Linkedin?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    PatrickM

Anybody else in here use facebook or linkedin?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a linked in account but have never really used it.

Only got a personal facebook account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use Linkedin, started a few days back

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got LinkedIn as well, just joined last week.

PatrickM

Linkedin is pretty cool. I get some good contractors from there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 128899 wrote:

I have a linked in account but have never really used it.

Only got a personal facebook account.

Yeah same with me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a personal facebook account and I love it! :inlove:

PatrickM

I’m trying not to love facebook but its frikkin hard, it’s a lot of fun, especially with the graffiti module built in. I think you can find me under “carlo btard” (I didn’t want EVERYONE to find me). Add me if you want to draw on my graffiti wall!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The graffiti wall is great! I am amazed at how many people are signed up to it and now I have laods of old friends and faces getting back in contact after 10-20 years!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to relive your posting in this section :)
    There was an interesting article today from iMediaConnection about Facebook and MySpace: http://www.imediaconnection.com/Newsletter/15981.asp

Does anyone use MySpace, which we could check? Renee has a really cool one, but she does not give the link to everyone! :wink-wink

Natalie.

PatrickM

@NatalieStewart 132857 wrote:

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to relive your posting in this section :)
    There was an interesting article today from iMediaConnection about Facebook and MySpace: http://www.imediaconnection.com/Newsletter/15981.asp

Does anyone use MySpace, which we could check? Renee has a really cool one, but she does not give the link to everyone! :wink-wink

Natalie.

Revive posting or relive?

I have myspace, it’s WACK! Facebook is going to destroy Myspace, right now Myspazz has the critical mass where Facebizzle does not but that’s just a matter of time. Facebook’s API and versatility is what put’s it in the lead. The next thing it needs is for a way for people to “pimp their book”.

I hate them both, especially Facebook, but I have reconnected with some old frinds so it’s all good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope they don’t bring out a ‘pimp-your-book’ app for FB, thats where MS went wrong – the pages became too heavy (4mb images as backgrounds, auto loaded music videos and songs plus other stuff all loading at the same time!!!!).

Plus most MS users showed the world why creative pages need to be left to the professionals – pink/orange/black pages with green text *gag* :D

PatrickM

@Shane 133049 wrote:

I hope they don’t bring out a ‘pimp-your-book’ app for FB, thats where MS went wrong – the pages became too heavy (4mb images as backgrounds, auto loaded music videos and songs plus other stuff all loading at the same time!!!!).

Plus most MS users showed the world why creative pages need to be left to the professionals – pink/orange/black pages with green text *gag* :D

Myspace are/were marketing to teens, “tomorrow’s adults”. They were smart and allowed that hacking but I agree its totally bollocks!

Look at FB, they are SMRT, they aren’t going to screw it up, they have enabled infinite interactivity by opening it up to the public with an API, they are smart.

they will provide some sort of theming but you know that they’ll not allow all the bullshit that myspazz allowed.

I hae blue, I can’t wait to change it to leopard skin background with lime green text and a billion animated gifs, bad flash apps and 10 audio tracks playing simultaneously :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Come on Shane, tell me you don’t want that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m with you Shane… I hate the pimp myspace function, although I have a Christina Aguilera background only because I felt left out, and I love her so much. If facebook had that I wouldn’t use it though. Facebook is so much more functional than myspace and I love that you can hide EVERY DETAIL about yourself on facebook from people who arent on your friends list.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carlo 133111 wrote:

I can’t wait to change it to leopard skin background with lime green text and a billion animated gifs, bad flash apps and 10 audio tracks playing simultaneously :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Come on Shane, tell me you don’t want that?

Well maybe just a little leopard print… :devil:

@Carlo 133111 wrote:

…I have a Christina Aguilera background …, and I love her so much.

Respect… I share that love :inlove: LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)