Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Facebook…anyone on it?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Just taking 5 from my daily tasks and wondered how many people use Facebook?

I am on there, look me up under Martyn Baacon……thats right, I spelt my name wrong!!!! :roflmao:

I find it interesting to see who people are friends with, pictures and a funny way to keep in touch.

Since using it, I have now found out that a mate of mine that I went to uni with bought the house of one of the guys I know work with and we are all friends through different “networks”……small world!

So who else uses it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will be your Facebook friend lol, although I use it mostly for picking up tail, I will make an exception

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=871070480

Oh oh, now everyone here can see what I look like

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers Nick,

Unfortunately you wont but touching my tail so no luck there!!

However feel free to hit on my friends.

Good luck. :hattip:

neophyte

feel free to join my group and ship me the best deals in the Universe martyn

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2475046848

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you guys have joined already but anyone else that wants the inside knowledge on parties and gatherings at various events get involved http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2959419332

Also, anyone else recieved spam in your facebook inbox yet? I got my first the other day…..from…….CPays…..It was very polite though

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 134929 wrote:

Also, anyone else recieved spam in your facebook inbox yet? I got my first the other day…..from…….CPays…..It was very polite though

Suprise!

Yeh I got some, wondering if I should have reported them? :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

CPays hits Facebook, that’s pretty funny

I seen a few jokers using this place like that, I don’t look at everything as a venue I can exploit for my own profit, I don’t have any links to my sites in my profile, my girly’s aren’t really interested in my business lol, it’s just known that when I come calling they are to be available for me

I’ll consider adding u Mr Alex Pratt for your inside knowledge on parties and such

Aside from that I like to add people, get their character down, then keep them or delete them, each one should serve a purpose, gee I wonder what Nick is going to do with a dozen Playboy Bunnies in his friends list lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick, have I been deleted yet?

I should get on hitting some more facebook profiles, spamming some people for business….not!

The only place I’d do that on Facebook is the groups that are set up for such purposes.

Spam is whak holla!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 134935 wrote:

Nick, have I been deleted yet?

I should get on hitting some more facebook profiles, spamming some people for business….not!

The only place I’d do that on Facebook is the groups that are set up for such purposes.

Spam is whak holla!

I was gonna delete u for that pecker prank but it was just so damn funny

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m fairly new to facebook, haven’t used it much yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nick777 134936 wrote:

I was gonna delete u for that pecker prank but it was just so damn funny

Haha, I couldnt resist!

I see you havent joined the micro pecker group…are you trying to hide the truth?

:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 135549 wrote:

Haha, I couldnt resist!

I see you havent joined the micro pecker group…are you trying to hide the truth?

:roflmao:

That’s true, I haven’t joined your merry band of flamer’s in the Great Facebook Pecker Hunt

And I am trying to hide the truth, but not for any of the reasons u would think

Anonymous
    Inactive

C’mon join in…its fun….you will see that you are not the only one!

Although at the momenet it seems that I am!! :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know if I wanna put my pecker up on Facebook man, not for free anyway

U wanna see the golden rod u gots to pay the toll

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nick777 135561 wrote:

I don’t know if I wanna put my pecker up on Facebook man, not for free anyway

U wanna see the golden rod u gots to pay the toll

Golden Rod….lol :roflmao:

How much? I can do you a decent rev share!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)