Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Experienced, California-based Graphic Designer!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    incellapeh

Hi guys! My name’s Dean, and I’ve been doing freelance graphic design since 2007. I specialize in logotype design, though I’m also open to static banners, ads, headers, and almost anything related to graphic design. (I’m also an avid amateur photographer with a portfolio at Dean Shu Portfolio, but you guys probably aren’t that interested ;))

Let me know if you need anything – I’d be more than happy to help. My portfolio can be found at X FACTOR CREATIVE, and my email is logo (at) xfactorcreative.com. Below is the FAQ from my online portfolio if you have any questions.

What kind of services X Factor Creative have to offer?
    X Factor Creative is a graphic design agency primarily specializing in logo design, but is also capable of many other design services you might need for both print and online medias (such as business cards or web advertisements). Just contact us with your project and we are most likely able to help you.

Where are you guys based?
    We’re based in sunny Orange County, Southern California, in the USA.

Is there a pricelist? How much do your services cost?
    We value your business very highly, and thus make every effort to offer our services at a fair price to both parties. As a result, in order to produce a definitive and accurate quote, contact us with further details on the project, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

What payment methods are available?
    As of now, we are only accepting Paypal payments. Accordingly, you can pay us with all major credit cards or even from your own Paypal balance through the web service.

How does all this work?
    It all begins when you contact us with your project. Once we get enough details on the project to properly assess the time we will need to completely the project, we’ll send you a quote.
    In terms of the payment, there are two options for the client. The first is to pay 50% of the quoted price before the project begins, and 50% after. The second option consists of paying 100% of the price upfront; should the client choose this second option, the project will be given priority and thus the turnaround time will be quicker.
    When payment (either option) is made, we’ll begin our work. First of all, it is important for us understand your business needs and the market you are in. We’ll conduct extensive research on your niche, and try to boil down the essence of your company into one solid design. Once we have an idea, we’ll conceptualize and experiment on paper with sketches.
    Once we come up with a satisfactory design, we’ll scan the design into the computer and begin digitization work. Using Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Adobe Illustrator CS3, we’ll work with the logo and the color options to represent your company as quintessentially as possible. As we produce various drafts, we’ll send them to you for your input; after all, no one knows your business as well as you do.
    When the process is complete, we will deliver the final files to you via email (or host them here on xfactorcreative.com if the files are too large) for you to download. All files in relation to the final design, including .AI or .PSD source files and the logo in any file format or size you choose, will be delivered. A 16×16 favicon.ico can also be included free of charge if you so desire.
    You receive copyright of the design when we have received all payment for the work. We do, however, reserve the right to display the logo here in our portfolio.

We need a logo/identity/advertisement EXTREMELY quickly! Can you help us?
    Yes! However, it will be more expensive. In order to really put focus on your rush-job, we need to put our other projects on the back burner.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)